• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

trophies got replaced by levels

Search This thread

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
The warning info about the achievements has been updated again. Seems like it has been postponed again:" summer 2021".
View attachment 5340747

The creators need to make the site more usable rather than a bunch of extravagant badges.
Ease of navigation and solid design features are what encourages usage.
XDA has always been a bit lacking in this area.
I actually liked it more before it was improved and some of the layout redesign defies logic... and patience. You need to embrace and maintain continuity more rather than perpetual change.
Worse the basic design flaws that were always present still exist. The site is fragmented and difficult to navigate, it's not near instinctive to use even after months. The last button position update just highlights that failure.

Yeah I got my cool badges but at the end of the day the only thing I look at is the likes to post count ratio. I use this on all sites as a "performance" gauge.

A personal gripe I have is the big white XDA logo that's burning into my screen.
For gawd sake at least tone it down to a grey or a red color with the same shading as the orange. That little improvement would show a thoughtful and needed changing with the times.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You're the Mod, what's up? lol
    Good point LOL but we know not more than non-mods about this 😁
    svetius replied to my PM. The warning about the achievements has been updated and he said this in his message:
    "We had to restart the achievements calculations on 11 may, which brings us to 25 may when it'll be done. I'll update that page to say "late may". Thanks."

View attachment 5313871
    Thanks Bro, a bit more of waiting and bam!
    svetius replied to my PM. The warning about the achievements has been updated and he said this in his message:
    "We had to restart the achievements calculations on 11 may, which brings us to 25 may when it'll be done. I'll update that page to say "late may". Thanks."

Screenshot_20210519-160410.jpg
    Mid may is here!, cant wait to know all about it!
    You're the Mod, what's up? lol
    Mid may is here!, cant wait to know all about it!