Trouble with flashplayer on htc hd2

Search This thread

dealmeanace

Dec 1, 2009
Hi there,

I am a complete noobie and just looking for advice and help to understand certain aspects of my smartphone. My main question is - why can't I view video footage posted on facebook and other websites? A message appears saying I need a more up to date flashplayer to view them. I thought as this was a new device it would have up to date software already installed.

I have installed flashplayer 7 but nothing has changed and i don't want to start downloading everything I read about as I not too sure what I'm doing. The funny thing is I can watch videos on youtube which just confuses me even more and i wonder if I have bitten off more than I can chew with this phone. Its fast becoming like my wife - its very complicated and I love it and hate it at the same time! :confused:

Please help

Thanks Nick

dpllam

May 23, 2009
Flash Games and Apps

...Just had a thought! For those of you who are having problems with apps and games that need flash, like uConvert then install this attachment. It will make them work and also if you associate .swf files to it with a file explorer like Resco you can then play flash games stored on your phone too!

Attachments

• FlashLite_DP_WM6Professional_EN.cab
    928.1 KB · Views: 379