• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question trustworthy Pixel 5a screen protector?

Search This thread

evilmm85

Jul 24, 2010
Tempered? I got the Spigen one with the aligner and 2 protectors. Really easy install. I'm new to tempered glass but fit seems good to me. I've used their cases forever so i trust the brand. Probably on back order now though.

Reactions: derausgewanderte

devingubler1

Sep 20, 2017
LG Wing
this is what we got for ours and we like it fine its not a known brand and its one of those clamshell all around with non glass screen protector which probably wont do much if it hit the corner of the desk straight on the front of the screen but that is a sort of unlikely scenario, as for the word trustworthy unsure of that as well, but worth it to us anyway.

derausgewanderte

Aug 9, 2009
Google Pixel 5a

I currently am using this one. The camera protector sucks and just fell off but the actual screen protector is working for me. Along with the Spigen slim case that's black.
Update, got mine today and three for $4 is a bargain and they work great. no problems with installation even through it doesn't come with any tools like a tray or some alignment strips. Only had it on for half a day and I will see how it lasts.

I also bought the DiMiK Case which is a TPU case that is not as thick as the Google case, which is way overpriced for what it is (returned mine).

derausgewanderte

Aug 9, 2009
Google Pixel 5a

reidcc

Feb 24, 2011
Fitchburg, MA
I have always had good luck with Supershieldz tempered glass, so I ordered some for the 5a. The 3 pack had no stock date, so I got the 2 pack. Ended up picking up the Spigen case as well.

I'll take a red on the above article as well.

Chris

Nburnes

Sep 4, 2010
Google Pixel 5a
Had these come in this morning: [3 Pack] EGV Compatible with Google Pixel 5a 6.34-inch Screen Protector Tempered Glass, [NOT Fit for Pixel 5 2020 6.0-inch][Support Fingerprint] HD Clear [Anti-Scratch] [Bubble Free] [Work with Case] https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B08XXT4...abc_HGQ9QZKF2ERNQBW1F2N3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Went on without issue, camera punch out is centered, it covers the usable portion of display, and feels nice. Wish it went edge to edge, but it's understandable it doesn't with the slight curved edges and for case compatibility.

Top Liked Posts