Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ArghMonkey

Sep 12, 2010
vivo X100 Pro
Mod edit: Thread closed as duplicate of
@ArghMonkey
XDA Forum Rules
5. Create a thread topic or post a message only once, this includes external links & streaming media.
As a large forum, we don't need unnecessary clutter. You're free to edit your message as you like, so if you do not receive an answer, revisit your message and see if you can describe your problem better. Not everyone is online at the same time so it might take a while before you receive an answer.
  • You can bump your unanswered question once every 24 hours
  • Duplicate threads and posts will be removed
  • Always post in an existing thread if a topic already exists, before creating a new thread.
  • Use our search function to find the best forum for your device.
  • Links to an external source are only allowed if relevant to the topic in hand. A description must be included, no copy & pasting from the original source.
  • Self-promotion is forbidden, this includes blogs, social media and video channels etc. Random links will be removed.

So I was given a Wiko Ride 2 phone, I only wanted it for wifi ability but Boost Mobile seems to want to force people to activate with them, not only the usual nag screen but they block the wifi.

Im in Canada, I dont want to spend money with Boost and couldnt even if I wanted to.

I was just hoping to get the wifi working and remove the nag screen

Looked online for steps to bypass activation and there arent any I could find, then thought about flashing a whole other ROM on here but even XDA doesnt mention this phone.

Any ideas? (besides giving up)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.