Trying to flash a pixel C without a battery captor

Search This thread

ximoa

May 9, 2022
Hi all, my gf have buy on occasion, a pixel C sometimes ago and it was working fine exept for the battery level that was marking 0% with a red "!" in the icon.

After some month it began to slowdown alot so we make a factory reset from the sytem not the recovery. And 3 month after that new factory reset with no amelioration.

So i decide to install twrp and try a custom rom. I have a pixel C too and have all ready done that quitte a few time on mine.

That's when i discover that the pixel c of my gf didn't have any recovery install just a "no command" appears when booting in recovery mode.
I don't don't remember if it's normal or not.

So i try via fastboot to flash the last twrp and it won't let me do it cause the level of the battery is 0%...

So i have try to boot twrp via fastboot boot, it work but i can't use any usb fonction either use it has a link to my computer ( under windows 10 pro) or reading a usbkey.
I have nothing detected on windows when twrp is started but i have when on fastboot.

I have try the same with my pixel, boot via fastboot and windows detect the tablet, i can use adb and push files or read my usbkey.

Also i have try via a twrp session start from fastboot via boot to to a factory reset and now i have a "no command" when booting normally. I have check the size of the system partition and it's now 6MB...

I have try to find a command to force fastboot to flash by ignoring the battery level like "--force" or "-f" but it's an unknow argument.

I'm out of idea so if some one have a clue it will help alot.

I'm french so i hope, i'm beeing understandable here.

Thanks for your time.