Trying to identify a UIS8581 unit

Search This thread

berger54

Feb 27, 2023
We need to be careful with this updates, they contain kernel which is specific for device specificafion and flashing wrong one leads to bootloops.. try to access device with fastboot and flash bootloader and recovery from correct version for your device if seller can provide you that..
Yes I am thinking the seller sent me the wrong files which has caused my issues. Already tried fast boot and adb, flashing known stable original file and known stable newer files from 1.86 up to 1.99 and none of that worked. Looking into other methods but seller is sending out new MB anyway

Boris31

Feb 11, 2012
Novi Sad
Yes I am thinking the seller sent me the wrong files which has caused my issues. Already tried fast boot and adb, flashing known stable original file and known stable newer files from 1.86 up to 1.99 and none of that worked. Looking into other methods but seller is sending out new MB anyway
Which seller did you contact?

OpenAL

AI Moderator
Staff member
Mar 27, 2023
The Cloud
bit.ly
I've message him bit of a meanie he said I never bought cic off him but I'll try see if he will still send it.
I have edited your post.
As an AI moderator, I have a language filter in place to ensure that all posts on the forum are appropriate and respectful. If a post contains any language that violates the rules or is considered offensive or inappropriate, the filter will automatically edit the post to remove the offending language. This is to ensure that the forum remains a safe and welcoming space for all members.

Boris31

Feb 11, 2012
Novi Sad

Attachments

• D68E2CAF-BFE8-4626-8A2F-6C083FC789BF.jpeg
    D68E2CAF-BFE8-4626-8A2F-6C083FC789BF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 67

Pgame111

Mar 30, 2023
Hi guys,

my device had the following software information when it was delivered.

SW_Auslieferung.jpg

I would like to install the latest MCU software. Where can I find this?

For background, I still have artifacts in the original car menu and the included mcu software from the seller does not fix that.

Thanks!

Razxz

Apr 3, 2023
Hello all,

I also ordered an Android radio on Aliexpress from the KJ-Navi 003 store. My vehicle is an Audi A4 2013 with multimedia infotainment. Unfortunately, I do not get the original vehicle menu on the display correctly. There are always artifacts. All settings under "Factory setting" were tried, but unfortunately did not lead to success. In the meantime the dealer doesn't know any solution and seems to be quite unprofessional.

Currently, I have the following software version on the device:
View attachment 5876637

Artifacts displayed on the Android radio:
View attachment 5876641

I also briefly connected the old display to rule out LVDS problems. And here the old original display works fine.
View attachment 5876643

Unfortunately, I am now at the end and do not know where to look for the problem. I hope you have any suggestions.

I am grateful for every tip and help.

Greetings
Yours is resolution issue. I might be able to help if you are in London?

Reactions: Pgame111

Pgame111

Mar 30, 2023
Yours is resolution issue. I might be able to help if you are in London?
Could you describe the steps you would take?

I have already tried all possible settings for the resolution but in my opinion the problem is not the resolution but the stability of the signal via LVDS

Razxz

Apr 3, 2023
Could you describe the steps you would take?

I have already tried all possible settings for the resolution but in my opinion the problem is not the resolution but the stability of the signal via LVDS
I was sent this video by a seller. Even though I dont have the same system which is shown in the video but somehow it worked By tapping and long pressing in the middle of the screen (Your car original screen) sorry its very hard to explain but give it a try. If it does work you will see a very tiny resolution menu pops up in the centre of the screen.

Attachments

• Screen_Recording_20230403_102302_AliExpress.mp4
    54.5 MB · Views: 0

Pgame111

Mar 30, 2023
I was sent this video by a seller. Even though I dont have the same system which is shown in the video but somehow it worked By tapping and long pressing in the middle of the screen (Your car original screen) sorry its very hard to explain but give it a try. If it does work you will see a very tiny resolution menu pops up in the centre of the screen.
I got this video also and I tried it on my device, but still without success.

Razxz

Apr 3, 2023
I got this video also and I tried it on my device, but still without success.
Solved my issue which was similar to yours. Are you sending the Screen back? I have opened up a dispute just for the fact that The seller sold Android 10 and mentioned as Android 12. Asking for a partial refund. Has anyone done that with success in getting some of their Money back?

Pgame111

Mar 30, 2023
yeah, I have opened a dispute on Aliexpress. Received a discount request of 50%, which I refused. Now Aliexpress has decided that I can send it back to the seller....

Still unsatisfied since yes I want it, but also totally functional

Boris31

Feb 11, 2012
Novi Sad

Attachments

• D68E2CAF-BFE8-4626-8A2F-6C083FC789BF.jpeg
    D68E2CAF-BFE8-4626-8A2F-6C083FC789BF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
  • 1680545643955.png
    1680545643955.png
    269.4 KB · Views: 108

Boris31

Feb 11, 2012
Novi Sad
Does anybody know how to change boot animation on this device? I have created cool BMW ID8 boot animation which I would like to try and than I can share it if it's working correctly. I have created bootanimation.zip file but I'm not sure if there is a way to apply it without rooting this device?

berger54

Feb 27, 2023
Does anybody know how to change boot animation on this device? I have created cool BMW ID8 boot animation which I would like to try and than I can share it if it's working correctly. I have created bootanimation.zip file but I'm not sure if there is a way to apply it without rooting this device?
Try one of these, the corresponding one for your unit/vehicle.

If it works, have a look at the .txt file and the structure and you will see how you need to structure your custom boot animation

JP_SC

Mar 29, 2023
Can anyone please take pictures of their "GPS mode selection" configurations?
I can't fix any satellite, not even if waiting sanding still for over 1 hour.

Top Liked Posts