• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Trying to update to Android 10 with tencent version CN to WW fingerprint changed

Search This thread

ROG2 USER

Apr 1, 2020
I am trying to update my device to Android 10 after I changed the fingerprint from CN to WW and relocked the bootloader. I'm putting the latest "97" WW update from Asus in the root of my internal storage and the device picks it up but always says update failed.
Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks

ROG2 USER

Apr 1, 2020
I am trying to update my device to Android 10 after I changed the fingerprint from CN to WW and relocked the bootloader. I'm putting the latest "97" WW update from Asus in the root of my internal storage and the device picks it up but always says update failed.
Thanks

I figured this out, you need to update to the latest Android 9 update THEN update to Android 10:good:

Reactions: izabn

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks

I figured this out, you need to update to the latest Android 9 update THEN update to Android 10:good: