ts10 uis7862 no front parking sensors

Search This thread

zynth

Jan 3, 2007
I remember the factory menu has an option for "CAN box upgrade".
But I don't know how to use it.
I don't dare to press "confirm", and have no clue what it will do.
Any hints?

According to this video: youtube
You would then have to select a file.
Big question; how to get the correct file for this can box.

1669651821938.png

Questions asked to my aliexpress seller:
1669652659598.png

Last edited:

Occil

Nov 5, 2022
I remember the factory menu has an option for "CAN box upgrade".
But I don't know how to use it.
I don't dare to press "confirm", and have no clue what it will do.
Any hints?

According to this video: youtube
You would then have to select a file.
Big question; how to get the correct file for this can box.

View attachment 5772455

Questions asked to my aliexpress seller:
View attachment 5772465
I'm sorry that the seller is not interested in solving this

zynth

Jan 3, 2007
My problem is that I don't have this update option anywhere in the menu.
If you bought the Mekede it should have option, in the factory menu.
You can see it in my screenshot.

I have no reply yet from the seller.
But based on my previous questions, it does not look good.

Occil

Nov 5, 2022
Hello, today I tried to connect the external Canbus SimpleSoft (XP) once again. Then he reset the radio. Everything works, front sensors, rear sensors and parking assistant. But it also has flaws, the front sensors only work in reverse, when I shift to one, the screen disappears, when I press the button on the sensors, the screen does not switch, only when reversing. Unfortunately, all without a sound signal. The speaker was in the package, but I don't know how to get a signal to it. And of course, the control panel buttons will not work after connecting the Canbus.

Occil

Nov 5, 2022
Hi,

Just to inform everyone who's interested:

Finally I was able to get myself a Simple Soft canbus to my head unit, and guess what, almost everything strarted to work!
Saying everything I meant all sensors, rear camera, even indicator after turning on the auto-parking feature (😁).

There's, of course, a problem which came with my happiness.. I have no "beep" sound from parking sensors.

Question: Can someone help me with this problem?
Hi, have you solved it already and with the sound? It finally works for me too, but I have the same problem as you.

zynth

Jan 3, 2007
Does anyone know which "original" module is used in the ford to read the canbus and provide the beeps for the parking sensors? (FPIM, ACM, ...)
Maybe we can put that one box back in the ford, splice the cables and connect it up, so the front sensors at least make a sound again.

An alternative could be installing the frame of the teyes cc3:
It seems to also have an internal canbus (?).
The only thing is that it's uknown if the cables fit the in radio, if the radio fits in the frame, and if the brand of canbus decoder used in the frame is supported by the radio.

Last edited:

Occil

Nov 5, 2022
I'll try one more thing that might work hopefully. I will get another cable, borrow a 20 and 16 pin connector from it and solder it to the original one. So the radio will be connected both to the external canbus and from the radio panel.

zynth

Jan 3, 2007
Interesting!
It might work, although they could also cause interference on eachother if they try to send messages at the same time.
Curious if it will work; it could!

Occil

Nov 5, 2022
We'll see, I've already ordered the wiring. When it arrives, I'll try it right away and then I'll be sure to say how it works or doesn't work 🙂 But I hope it could.

zynth

Jan 3, 2007
Indeed! I like your ingenuity.

I have been thinking about a hack myself, which would involve making a small switch, hidden in the bottom of the radiopanel.
This would switch the power from the radio-panel-canbus to the external-canbus.
So before parking, you would flip the switch, park the car, and switch back again.
Only needed when wanting to use the front sensors. But, not ideal though...

Occil

Nov 5, 2022
As you say, it's also not a bad solution, but quite inconvenient in today's era of full automation. But as I say, it's a good idea

zynth

Jan 3, 2007
I just remembered the other canbox needs a different setting in the factory menu. So my idea won't work.

vlopmav

Dec 23, 2022
Hello good
I have this Tesla-type radio and the front sensors, the parking assistant or the climate control controls on the screen do not work, it is a 2016 Ford Focus
Does anyone know what I can do?
Thanks in advance
IMG_20221222_095103.jpg

Occil

Nov 5, 2022
So plugged in the car and very disappointed. I thought it would borrow sound to the front sensors from the internal speaker, but alas, nothing, silence. The sensors all work, but the front still no sound. The second thing, the strange behavior of the controls from the steering wheel, can't even be adjusted and the physical buttons on the panel don't work. I don't care anymore, I don't know what to do next.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am the same, the rear sensors yes, the front ones indicate the breastplate does not sound, I cannot control the climate control from the screen, the parking assistant does not work, the bluetooth does not let me speak, hey google does not work.... I have requested a different canbus, which is what another user has advised me. Let's see how this ends...
    You have a Tesla android, SimpleSoft canbus should help you. I have a Mekede M400S, it's a little different there.
    Don't know if you search something online, but if you need any information regarding "how to..", here's a good place for get more info:

Link

Firmware is also available to download in one of the folders.
    Need to use translator sometimes 😉
    You are a hero. I was contemplating trying to wire my canbus from my px5 unit into this one. Now just need to find where to purchase that one. I take it the autopark feature works as well?
    I don't suppose you have the link where you bought yours from?
    Thank you
    Of course I have:
    Link

Edit:
    Link should work now :)
    This can be changed in system settings as well (AC control off).
    New ROM was provided by seller (if you want one, I need some time to upload it).
    Well, to be honest, my model is different.. can't help, sorry.
    This option should be turned on (of course IF your canbus/car has this option available).