Dec 24, 2010
What's B cable for? It's not in my manual and I didn't connected it o_O

Attachments

• Wire connection.png
    Wire connection.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 111

dexisa@

Jan 24, 2022
Well, to be honest, my model is different.. can't help, sorry.

Attachments

• Model sticker on the Unit.png
    Model sticker on the Unit.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 56
Reactions: phenom_x4

dexisa@

Jan 24, 2022
This option should be turned on (of course IF your canbus/car has this option available).

Attachments

• IMG_20220121_102300__01.jpg
    IMG_20220121_102300__01.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 143
Reactions: phenom_x4
Jul 18, 2015
Yup, Focus as well. I did get some information over the Internet that cars "well equiped" have this issue, although I'm still waitin for my seller to respond in this matter. We are trying to fix it for a week now.
I did ordered new canbus (Rainse). I read that this manufacturer has better software, will try this but need to wait about 2 weeks unfortunately.
For now I get new software TS10.1.2_20211023.140539_TW1-V2.rar
But there's another problem with it, meaning my touch is "again" twisted 180 degrees..
Will keep you posted if we figure out something in this matter.

Can you send me this firmware?

abscondo

Sep 29, 2020
Curious if auto day/night using "follow headlights" work correctly for you with the supplied harness without splicing any wires. Mine is always in "night mode" when in auto, and I can't figure out why.

Last edited:

dexisa@

Jan 24, 2022
Nope, unfortunately this doesn't work for me neither.
I made a workaround with Agama launcher (paid, but have options to choose from - day or night - can be also automatically changed based on actual time).

johnarcher86

Jun 26, 2022
so i update my software from TS10.1.2_20210408.185346_TW1-V2 to TS10.1.2_20211023.140539_TW1-V2 now my heater controls arr blank and dont work ive gone in to factory setting and put thrn as they were before the update but still nothing.

as any on got this firmware i can download TS10.1.2_20210408.185346_TW1-V2

thanks

dexisa@

Jan 24, 2022
Try one more time to update canbus (mcu) software/firmware.
Check if you have an Internet connection.maybe this will help.

Jul 18, 2015
então eu atualizo meu software de TS10.1.2_20210408.185346_TW1-V2 para TS10.1.2_20211023.140539_TW1-V2 agora meus controles de aquecedor estão em branco e não funcionam, fui para a configuração de fábrica e coloquei como estavam antes da atualização, mas ainda nada .

como qualquer um tem este firmware eu posso baixar TS10.1.2_20210408.185346_TW1-V2

obrigado
Para que os controles do ar condicionado voltem a funcionar, você deve atualizar o MCU e verificar a opção de ar condicionado.

dexisa@

Jan 24, 2022
Hi,

Just to inform everyone who's interested:

Finally I was able to get myself a Simple Soft canbus to my head unit, and guess what, almost everything strarted to work!
Saying everything I meant all sensors, rear camera, even indicator after turning on the auto-parking feature (😁).

There's, of course, a problem which came with my happiness.. I have no "beep" sound from parking sensors.

Question: Can someone help me with this problem?

Occil

Nov 5, 2022
hi all
i bought one of these to replace a px5 unit in my 2012 ford focus. but with the ts10 the front parking sensors and the auto park feature do not work. the rear sensors work . front and rear senors and autopark is factory fitted. i have done an update from system. now at mcu version;-ts10v.1.1-100-414-a4c695-210818(mm031)
system version:-ts10.1.2_20210819.162244_tw1-v2
can version: s1s2fdf10a-210430
i have tried asking the seller, but they just keep asking for more information (what more can i give them?)
does anyone here have any ideas please. ?
would a custom rom help? different canbus module or software? ( i have tried using the canbus from the px5 unit but no joy )
or even just settings im missing?
any help please. thank you in advance
Hi, I have the same problem as you. But I have another type of android, M400S with built-in Canbus. The front parking sensors and parking assistant also do not work. The rears work properly. Do you think Canbus Raise would help me too? Thank you

Occil

Nov 5, 2022
Hi,

Since you didn't response on my previous post, I can share my discovery.
I replaced canbus which came with original unit to a new one (picture attached), and guess what... Now everything is working!
I have AC control from screen it self, front parking sensors are working, like they should and rear ones are more sensitive now.
Finally I can enjoy my purchase!
Hi, I have the same problem as you. But I have another type of android, M400S with built-in Canbus. The front parking sensors and parking assistant also do not work. The rears work properly. Do you think Canbus Raise would help me too? Thank you

dexisa@

Jan 24, 2022
Hi,

I cannot guarantee that other can bus will work. In my problem can bus form SimpleSoft worked flawlessly. I'm absolutely happy right now with it.
In addition, my seller (aliexpress shop) didn't knew about this problem (not fully working canbus with car equipment).

Occil

Nov 5, 2022
Hi,

I cannot guarantee that other can bus will work. In my problem can bus form SimpleSoft worked flawlessly. I'm absolutely happy right now with it.
In addition, my seller (aliexpress shop) didn't knew about this problem (not fully working canbus with car equipment).
I just thought that Canbus Raise helped you. Now I don't know what to try, Raise or SimpleSoft. Does the parking assistant also work for you?

dexisa@

Jan 24, 2022
Raise helped me with front parking sensors, yes, but my rear camera didn't worked with ut.
With SimpleSoft all extras of my car are working (front and rear parking sensors, rear camera and self parking mode - shown on screen).

Occil

Nov 5, 2022
I guess I'll try the SimpleSoft one. Could I have a link to where you bought it, thank you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't know if you search something online, but if you need any information regarding "how to..", here's a good place for get more info:

Link

Firmware is also available to download in one of the folders.
    Need to use translator sometimes 😉
    You are a hero. I was contemplating trying to wire my canbus from my px5 unit into this one. Now just need to find where to purchase that one. I take it the autopark feature works as well?
    I don't suppose you have the link where you bought yours from?
    Thank you
    Of course I have:
    Link

Edit:
    Link should work now :)
    This can be changed in system settings as well (AC control off).
    New ROM was provided by seller (if you want one, I need some time to upload it).
    Well, to be honest, my model is different.. can't help, sorry.
    This option should be turned on (of course IF your canbus/car has this option available).