• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

TS9 (Spreadtrum SC9853I) 4/64G Android 9 - Discussion thread

Search This thread

QRCode

How do I fix this? I've reset the firmware constantly with no fix any ideas?
20210617_175540.jpg

bubu976

May 14, 2021
Hi!

What is that launcher?

If you hide the top bar with the app "Immersive - Low-Level Immersive Mode", how do you pull the top bar again? I really want to do that, but i don't want to lock my unit and then need a factory reset. Can you clarify this please? Or you just pull from the top to enable the status bar for a few seconds?

Thank you

the launcher is car launcher pro with a personally adapted theme. to get the notification bar just pull down.

Last edited:

amnesia106

Feb 27, 2021
There is a new model outside. TS10 4G with a another firmware. Can I install this on my ts4g - hardware specs are the same.

nightagent1

Apr 3, 2009
I solved it directly from the Head Unit without root or computer.
in developer options / engineer mode there is an adb shell option where you can directly enter adb commands. I used the app "Immersive - Low-Level Immersive Mode" to completely hide the top bar. The result is excellent. My microphone works perfectly. No complaints during calls

Hello Bubu, Hello all

can you explane ? found adb shell but if i write adb shell pm grant com.draco.immersive android.premission.Write_Secure_Settings and press start nothing happens , is there something wrong ?

Last edited:

erikg5678

Jan 23, 2021
Is there a newer firmware version than T9-(V11.1.2_20201019.102842_THEME1-X and if so where can i access it?

wafebreaker

Dec 4, 2015
Do you guys have Problems with Google maps too? When i use Google maps on its own it finds my location but when i start the Navigation the point of view is like africa. I cannot see me or my Route. When i use it via Android Auto it works better with point of view but crashes often. Its annoying. Anyone has a fix for that

droidmanuser

Sep 27, 2017
Lower Saxony
Do you guys have Problems with Google maps too? When i use Google maps on its own it finds my location but when i start the Navigation the point of view is like africa. I cannot see me or my Route. When i use it via Android Auto it works better with point of view but crashes often. Its annoying. Anyone has a fix for that
Yes, same problem here. But, there is one solution for that. You have to go to an older app version of google maps (I don't know which one it was yet, but I've already tried it and it works).

redfoxy2007

Oct 26, 2020
you tried to press the compass (middle right)

Cx4ajd

Nov 23, 2021
new in the forum and new in my radio model, I appreciate if it is not the right place, tell me where I should consult, and move or delete the query, I want to update my android 8.1 to 9 or 10 but I do not know how to do it or where to find the firmware that works in my model, I hope the photo helps to identify the model, I do not have an answer from the seller, I do not have root in the radio also, thanks and my regards from Montevideo Uruguay

Attachments

• 2).jpg
    2).jpg
    166 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Gekons

Jan 1, 2022
Rozwiązałem to bezpośrednio z jednostki głównej bez roota lub komputera.
w opcjach programisty / trybie inżyniera znajduje się opcja powłoki adb, w której można bezpośrednio wprowadzać polecenia adb. Użyłem aplikacji „Immersive – Low-Level Immersive Mode”, aby całkowicie ukryć górny pasek. Wynik jest doskonały. Mój mikrofon działa idealnie. Brak reklamacji podczas rozmów
Dzień dobry.
Czy ktoś mógłby mi pomóc, jak to zrobić?
Mam tę samą stację.
Dziękuję Ci

Gekons

Jan 1, 2022
Cześć.
Bardzo dziękuję za odpowiedź. Zrobiłem wszystko jak na zdjęciach, które mi przesłałeś ale po uruchomieniu nic się nie dzieje.

Czy możesz pokazać swoje odpowiedzi na dole konsoli?

I understand that all this is done without root?
ikona zweryfikowana przez firmę

ikona zweryfikowana przez firmę

bubu976

May 14, 2021
Cześć.
Bardzo dziękuję za odpowiedź. Zrobiłem wszystko jak na zdjęciach, które mi przesłałeś ale po uruchomieniu nic się nie dzieje.

Czy możesz pokazać swoje odpowiedzi na dole konsoli?

I understand that all this is done without root?
View attachment 5499007

View attachment 5499005
when you press start it is normal that nothing happens, but the command is executed. after doing that you can open the app
Immersive - Low-Level Immersive Mode (this command works ONLY for this app) and hide the bars. You don't need root to do this

Gekons

Jan 1, 2022
kiedy naciśniesz, to normalne, nie dzieje się, ale polecasz, że nic. po wykonaniu tej czynności możesz stworzyć aplikację
Immersive — tryb immersyjny poziom (poproś o polecenie dla aplikacji TYLKO dla aplikacji). Nie należy robić korzenia, aby zrobić
Niestety przyjacielu się nie zmieniło. Wysyłam film o naprawie.
wciągająca aplikacja aplikacja ze sklepu Google Play

Last edited:

marcus82

Apr 29, 2015
Monza
hi, you're italian like me! :)
Also on my both headunits I can't use immersive app. Wih the adb of engineer mode it doesn't work..and trying to do this with adb from a laptop I have always unauthorized...

Gekons

Jan 1, 2022
Exactly. So there is something wrong with that. Maybe a friend's bubu has root and he doesn't know it. Nobody else supports this method.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi !

I've got an new android 9 headunit "tesla-style" for my opel astra j now and want to get some more informations about device and firmware/mcu updates.
    Are there any known update sources? :rolleyes:
    Bought it here: TS-4G 4G64G add DVR

system informations:

Processor type: Octa-sp9853i
    Android-Version: 9
    MCU-Version: Ts9V.4.3-156-80-A46181-190731
    CAN-Version: V2.32.000BYPTDA
    System version: V11.1.1_20191231.133025_TW-V1-X

Hi ! Is this firmware Android 8.1? I'm using Android 9.
    Can you leave feedback after upgrading please? :)
    Is this official rom or custom firmware? I would be glad to hear from you. :fingers-crossed:

Good to go. Looks like original firmware, all stock, installed today with no issues.
    My multimedia is Preling Tesla style for Opel one. 4/64 ts9. Dont think it is kind difference between firmwares, once disassembled a lot of them, this one by tw.
    As well used magisk root recovery, all is working.

Asked seller for new firmware for one hundred times and found it myself on internet by mistake =). BTW all this is not 9 android like it called in info it is 8.1. Also get info regarding upcoming android 10. Will see. Personally waiting for RedMode firmware because of buttons reassignment possibility.

PS. Is it any good rom maker or hard experienced app modifier with this kind of multimedia?
    Nice. My multimedia is same as yours and for Opel, too. Do you discovered any differences between the TW and GT firmware?

Yes, I asked the seller for new firmware and mcu updates, too. More often. They answered only, no new firmware at this time. I could not believe that because mine was released on december 2019.

So, this (new) firmware you have is android 8.1, isn't it? :)

A couple of small improvements. I think this is the last available ROM on the market now. Have root and launcher with opel sedan logo on desktop implemented.
    Have one annoying bug with original Bluetooth application. It is double skipping forward backward ie one press two track forward. Think that problem is partially hardware issued.
    BTW all the firmwares for this multimedia is 8.1.
    Hope somewhen redmod for ts9 tesla will be released once i need key relearn feature.