[TUNE-MOD] Sense 4.x Tuner PACK | For all sense4Roms | TOP Performances!

Search This thread

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
We know that the general and ui performances are the only "bug" of the sense 4.x roms. Lots of users asked me the way to get more performance, the way to make their phone really user-friendly.

So i made a pack that can be used on all sense 4 roms, and that give u the best performance and resposiveness ever and the best userfriendly phone!!
Try to see ;)

STUFF INCLUDED:
-My personal test kernel (tnx SebastianFM for a clean sourcecode as base!!!)
*The kernel is the main thing, very fast, oc, disabled fsync, lots of tweaks/mods

-NO S2W in thi kernel!
-OTG, without automount (it give problems to sdcard)
-OTG: addedd rom-side claim support (full otg support from apps now)
-Included OTG Helper App, it can easily mount fat32/ntfs volumes
-Many tweaks for sense 4 (init.d script, touchscreen configuration, ...)
-Included onandroid bin
-Added Emoji fonts support
-Inluded v6 and flush scripts

ONANDROID:
Online Android Backup Tool, it allow u to do a NANDROID whit turned on phone, to use it you need a Terminal Emulator:
-Full Backup, type this in Term.Emulator:
Code:
su
onandroid

-Backup only Data Partition:
Code:
su
onandroid_data

FLUSH:
This bin allow you to do a flush to the ram, it will clean the ram. Use it when u think that the phone is going "slow". I do it every 3/4 days.
To use, open Terminal Emulator and write:
Code:
su
flush

HOW TO INSTALL, to get the best result:

-Download the zip and put it in the sd-card
-With Phone ON and booted, do a zipalign (from venom tweaks if u have it)
-Then reboot in recovery and install the zip.
-Reboot and give 5 minutes to the phone.
-When the phone is online and ready, open terminal emulator and do a FLUSH
-Done, enjoy your super-fast sense 4 sensation :p

DOWNLOAD:
Link 1 - Dev-Host

GIT: github (needs updates...after test build)

Last edited:

daheufster

Mar 15, 2006
Google Pixel 6 Pro
We know that the general and ui performances are the only "bug" of the sense 4.0 roms. Lots of users asked me the way to get more performance, the way to make their phone really user-friendly.

So i made a pack that can be used on all sense 4 roms, and that give u the best performance and resposiveness ever and the best userfriendly phone!!
Try to see ;)

STUFF INCLUDED:
*The kernel is the main thing, very fast, oc, disabled fsync, lots of tweaks/mods

-Included onandroid bin

ONANDROID:
Online Android Backup Tool, it allow u to do a NANDROID whit turned on phone, to use it you need a Terminal Emulator:
Code:
su
onandroid

Code:
su
onandroid_data

FLUSH:
This bin allow you to do a flush to the ram, it will clean the ram. Use it when u think that the phone is going "slow". I do it every 3/4 days.
Code:
su
flush

DOWNLOAD:
Link 1 - Dev-Host

Nice,
can it also be used with Sense 4.1?

XxXPachaXxX

May 1, 2010
Naples
Gotta ask does this include sweep 2 wake!!

No s2w

Will it be any conflict after installing your zip file and then applying the following zip file which can allow to tune the frequency and UV factors ? Thanks.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=31021404&postcount=1

Yes, because this tool will replace the kernel. My kernel is the main thing to get better performances

Just for sure. Zip contains SebastianFM kernel?

No, my personal kernel.

Do the tweaks conflict with other Sense tweaks like the ones in Venom 1.3? Or compliment the existing ROM?

No, this pack is designed for sense 4.0 roms (vipers, microsense, daemon, all!)

Stephen

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee Ban Time!
Staff member
No s2w

Yes, because this tool will replace the kernel. My kernel is the main thing to get better performances

No, my personal kernel.

Any chance you could add it! Woild love to have this kernel!!!!

chihliouma

Feb 3, 2008
Hi there, nice work. I just follow the procedure and conduct the FLUSH succesfully for my Viper ROM. But after I re-boot the 2nd time, I found the FLUSH does NOT work any more. I've tried several times, and all the same. 1st time the FLUSH work, but after re-boot, no more work for FLUSH. Can you take a look ? Thanks.

TorpedoGirl

Oct 21, 2011
Hi there, nice work. I just follow the procedure and conduct the FLUSH succesfully for my Viper ROM. But after I re-boot the 2nd time, I found the FLUSH does NOT work any more. I've tried several times, and all the same. 1st time the FLUSH work, but after re-boot, no more work for FLUSH. Can you take a look ? Thanks.

+1
Flush doesn't work here...

mzebrowski13

Jun 23, 2010
Warsaw
No s2w

No, my personal kernel.

Interesting, could you write something more about the kernel? I saw that you have added a VR sheduler, nice result
ype6e4yt.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: remus82

haifish9999

Nov 22, 2011
Ha Noi
Flashed your kernel and everything worked fine. Don't know how about battery life? I'll test battery life and get result later.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    We know that the general and ui performances are the only "bug" of the sense 4.x roms. Lots of users asked me the way to get more performance, the way to make their phone really user-friendly.

Try to see ;)

STUFF INCLUDED:

-NO S2W in thi kernel!
    -OTG: addedd rom-side claim support (full otg support from apps now)
    -Included onandroid bin

ONANDROID:
    Code:
    su
    onandroid

Code:
    su
    onandroid_data

FLUSH:
    Code:
    su
    flush

DOWNLOAD:
    Link 1 - Dev-Host

GIT: github (needs updates...after test build)
    Still appdrawer laggs :( I have to sensible eyes I think. But If I use the other ones it feels much smoother. Only appdrawer ^^ Now did a clean install of venom 1.3.0 :) I hope the next release will be better in this point :D this Kernel is awesome Pacha! Please Keep it up :)

Any chance we could get a zip for just the kernel please pacha? really want to try this but just the kernel for the moment :)

I'm updating the kernel, i will open a thread with the kernel only. The one included in this pack is only a test build :) first stable build available soon

Tried today cable on other devices... Working great... Hdd plugged in to the power and phone, phone is charging only...
    Here are some screens. Also tried with Sebs kernel, the same thing...
    Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

U need an otg cable and a self powered usb hub (it must give power to phone also). There's an otg thread in general section...it can help u

Thanks patch! This is awesome ! Installed running viper and its sweet! Your the man! Do you have a place to donate? I'm happily wanting to give donation. Just wish it had sweep to wake but maybe in the future? ? Let me know about donation. I've been on 100% battery for two hours now! I love it!!!!

sent from HTC sensation, soff, 3.33 firmware, viper Rom, sense 4.1, mugen battery. please press thanks if I helped in anyway. :)

Thanks for the feedback friend :) i'm updating the kernel with sweep 2 wake...i think i will publish today or Tomorrow. For the donation i sended u a pm ;) thanks for the support!
    Ok if I am right I think I have just merged s2w into XxXPachaXxX's kernel :) I am going to send him the zip file now and see how he gets on :)
    OMG, it is really working!

Do U think i'm a liar? :p
    Thank u so mich for this mod. U will defenitely get a donation if u go on Like that! This is nearly as fast as cm or senseless! Is there a way to get that flush automated? This Would be awesome...

Thx Sir!

Hehe, i hope donation can support me to continue working on devices....
    For the flush, it's not needed to do it automatically...you can do it only when u think that the phone is a little slow...i use terminal emulator and flush setted as initial command, so when i open TE it automatically do a flush

Screen off frequency is 192 mhz!!
    Is that fine?

Btw I see some real performance improvement here :D

Edit: the speed is absolutely insane.. What have you done to achieve this?

Add sweep to wake... And I'll never change your kernel :D

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using xda premium

Hehe i'm happy that u like it :) thanks! And the kernel is only in test stage :) i hope to give u the best sense 4 experience ever