Tunes

Search This thread

erad1

Dec 3, 2010
MiamiBeach
Okay so a lot of us like having some music going while surfing through this great and amazing resource of a forum, so to maybe help expand my musical tastes what are you all listening to? Im sure only a few will probably post but just hit this thread every so often whenever you hear something good...doesn't have to be something new, just share with us whatever you got going at the moment!
me
song: 2 a.m.
artist: Slightly Stoopid
album: Chronchitis
source: Pandora...on my Incubus station

YZ

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 24, 2010
Okay so a lot of us like having some music going while surfing through this great and amazing resource of a forum, so to maybe help expand my musical tastes what are you all listening to? Im sure only a few will probably post but just hit this thread every so often whenever you hear something good...doesn't have to be something new, just share with us whatever you got going at the moment!
me
song: 2 a.m.
artist: Slightly Stoopid
album: Chronchitis
source: Pandora...on my Incubus station

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=406342

Reactions: Archer

erad1

Dec 3, 2010
MiamiBeach
maybe no one noticed but my thread has a completely different and entirely unique and original title and ....
ok, ok so I completely missed the other thread, oh the shame of flame! LOL! but to be honest I didnt realize till today this section even existed!

"....you know I gets excited 'bout my tunes, man"!

Last edited:

dexter93

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 1, 2010
maybe no one noticed but my thread has a completely different and entirely unique and original title and ....
ok, ok so I completely missed the other thread, oh the shame of flame! LOL! but to be honest I didnt realize till today this section even existed!

"....you know I gets excited 'bout my tunes, man"!

Chill out man. Just wait for the lock:p

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk

erad1

Dec 3, 2010
MiamiBeach
even though I make light of, and am laughing at my own mistake, and accept the deserved flaming the guy tells me to chill? I love this place.

posted with the ferocity and fearless tenacity of a honey badger! eww...what's that in its mouth? Honey badger don't care.

Last edited:
Reactions: YZ

YZ

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 24, 2010
even though I make light of, and am laughing at my own mistake, and accept the deserved flaming the guy tells me to chill? I love this place.

posted with the ferocity and fearless tenacity of a honey badger!

You even got a "thank"

Reactions: erad1

Dirk

May 11, 2009
He invoked the Honey Badger.. :eek:

We've got a hard arse here!

The only creature that see's the Eagle as a play-thing, right before tearing it to pieces for the lulz!

erad1

Dec 3, 2010
MiamiBeach
Lol!...sorry no hard arse here, thats just my custom signature when I post from my phone! I'm having fun hanging with the "+1000 posts club"! I find it an honor (and a lot easier to take!) to be flamed by the "elder ones"!

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Hey, anybody who knows what teh Honey Badger is gets respect in my book!

Just don't send one round to my place ok? I like my physical bits just teh way they are now tbh.

kthxbai.

jaszek

Dec 30, 2008
Brooklyn
jaszekphoto.com
Honey-Badger-Dont-Care.jpg

bout your physical bits.

erad1

Dec 3, 2010
MiamiBeach
I guess I should make a new account and flame you so you feel bad? lol
Wow...I would have to admire your willingness to go the extra mile on my behalf but totally not necessary and thank you just the same sir!

Hey, anybody who knows what teh Honey Badger is gets respect in my book!

Just don't send one round to my place ok? I like my physical bits just teh way they are now tbh.
kthxbai.

Yes sir...any friend of the honey badger is a friend of mine! and I too hold my "physical bits" in very high regard!

Dirk

May 11, 2009
Honey-Badger-Dont-Care.jpg

bout your physical bits.

Wow, that picture makes it look like something big and fearsome! In reality it's the size of a malnourished cat that just happens to bite your limbs off when you get too close to it!

"hey cute little fella, let me just stroke you for a moment..."

"Ouch, F**k, you little b*****d, give my arm back right this minute...!"

Everybody else on the planet sees Wasps as annoying and meaningless little buggers that should be avoided at all costs. The Honey Badger sees them as a snack. Tiger bothering you? Probably because it has a Honey Badger trying to eat it's leg!

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone