• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we migrated and software and made it more secure. We recommend trying to reset your password.

TurkbeyRom V37 SE No Wipe JkayMod(13.6.4)-2.3.6 XWLA4 NEAK KERNEL 1.3.3X ONLİNE

khamees79

Jan 19, 2010
Hello. First time I'm trying this, after I got tired of MIUI battery drain.
The problem I noticed is in Facebook app. The resolution of the program is lower than my screen, so I have to scroll right and left to see the whole post. any ideas?

nicregi

Apr 30, 2011
Malaysia
bigfatreality.blogspot.com
For me it works perfect.

See attached pics.

@all others, i have an issue i would like to solve.

I am using v29.5 with kernel included(siyah 2.6.1) and juice defencer ultimate set up in advanced mode.
Everything is fine during the day, making it up to x2.20 battery life. But when i wake up in the morning, my phone is off. I dont know what happens here, but its annoying!!
This has happened to me the last three nights!!

Any advice will be helpful!

Thanks

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
Funny. Haven't happened to me unless you undervolt. If you didn't, i would recommend you to check your apps as some apps does that crazily or try increase voltage by 25. Just my 2 cents though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using XDA App

psolpsol

Jan 15, 2010
Thank you Very Much for an Excellent rom keep up the good work The only problem I have is sleep mode on WIFI (when screen turns off) does not work it keeps reverting back to never sleep and drains the battery really fast if anybody has a cure forthis please let me know ,by the way I do save the settings b4 I exit advanced settings in wifi settings

‬1‬

Sep 26, 2011
London
Please guys...

Someone knows how to insert 2 pictures in one signature...?

Please help ! :(
upload your pics to a host (like tinypic.com)

copy the link named "Direct Link for Layouts"

now click on user control panel/Edit Signature (on the left)

click on to the insert image button on the top of the box.

put your link and ok.

click on save signature button below.

that's all.

if you wanna add 2 pics do this 2 times.get 2 links and add them to your signature.

Reactions: SPACE ALIEN

SPACE ALIEN

Nov 27, 2011
Clamart, 92140
upload your pics to a host (like tinypic.com)

copy the link named "Direct Link for Layouts"

now click on user control panel/Edit Signature (on the left)

click on to the insert image button on the top of the box.

put your link and ok.

click on save signature button below.

that's all.

if you wanna add 2 pics do this 2 times.get 2 links and add them to your signature.
Big thanx!

But are you sure we can add 2 links in signature...? I think you can upload only one...

‬1‬

Sep 26, 2011
London
Big thanx!

But are you sure we can add 2 links in signature...? I think you can upload only one...
you can upload one in once. as i said after you uploaded one pic and got it's link put that in to your signature and than go on tinypic do it again for your second pic.copy the second pics link and put it next to the first link in your signature box..save settings.

Reactions: SPACE ALIEN
Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone