• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Turn on shamu's AT&T HD Voice

Search This thread
May 19, 2015
Fulton, MS
Sorry to bump an old thread once again, but its relevant.

Has anyone found out anything more on this? I recently got a notice from AT&T that I need to get a new phone because they won't be supporting VoLTE on mine - Nexus 6 on LineageOS Pie. As others mentioned above, my option to enable enhanced LTE is greyed out. I'm probably going to flash to a newer LineageOS version anyway, but I doubt that will change anything, as it seems that this situation is entirely dependent upon the carrier's choice of whether or not to support a device. Have I got all that right?

What (if anything) can be done? Thanks.

Elektroschmock

Recognized Developer
Dec 25, 2010
Winnenden
Nexus 7 (2013)
Nexus 6

Has anyone found out anything more on this? I recently got a notice from AT&T that I need to get a new phone because they won't be supporting VoLTE on mine - Nexus 6 on LineageOS Pie. As others mentioned above, my option to enable enhanced LTE is greyed out. I'm probably going to flash to a newer LineageOS version anyway, but I doubt that will change anything, as it seems that this situation is entirely dependent upon the carrier's choice of whether or not to support a device. Have I got all that right?

Lineage for shamu doesn't support VoLTE at all above 15.1

Reactions: barnettejd

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    only on Verizon, at&t won't acknowledge that it is HD voice capable, from what I've read online of course.... Good luck and keep us updated.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA-Developers mobile app

its the same phone on all the networks, but i guess it might not be capable on every network(depending on their methods). anyways, it has hd voice on tmobile as well, not just verizon.

Lineage for shamu doesn't support VoLTE at all above 15.1