Bucharest RO
rodevelopers.blogspot.ro
Capture.png

Hey Xda,

This is my first tutorial :)

SystemUI

Add gradient effect:

- Decompile SystemUI

- go in res/drawable and paste this file in the archive View attachment gradient_bg.rar

- Now go in res / layout and open status_bar.xml

- looking for " android: background = " and change how it is in the picture.

Capture.png

- now recompile SystemUI and enjoy the gradient effect

Screenshot:
10441365_574481356007210_8647297333969144239_n.jpg

Move the toggle under clock

- Decompile SystemUI

- Go in res/layout and open status Status_bar_expanded_header.xml

- search:

Code:
<LinearLayout android:id="@id/tools_row_0" android:background="@drawable/statusbar_tools_button_frame_top" android:paddingTop="1.0dip" android:paddingBottom="1.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_tools_row_height" />
    <LinearLayout android:id="@id/tools_row_1" android:background="@drawable/statusbar_tools_button_frame_bottom" android:paddingTop="1.0dip" android:paddingBottom="1.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_tools_row_height" />
    <View android:id="@id/statusbar_hr" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_hr" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_header_divider_height" />
Capture.png

Move this code in below:
Code:
<LinearLayout android:id="@id/tools_row_0" android:background="@drawable/statusbar_tools_button_frame_top" android:paddingTop="1.0dip" android:paddingBottom="1.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_tools_row_height" />
    <LinearLayout android:id="@id/tools_row_1" android:background="@drawable/statusbar_tools_button_frame_bottom" android:paddingTop="1.0dip" android:paddingBottom="1.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_tools_row_height" />
    <View android:id="@id/statusbar_hr" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_hr" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="@dimen/notification_panel_header_divider_height" />
Captures.png

- Now change some "android:background=" you look like in screenshot:
Capturedf.png

Recompile SystemUI and enjoy.

Screenshot:
Before:
Screenshot_2014-06-09-22-17-07.png

After:
Screenshot_2014-07-24-21-04-09.png

Settings

Change separator background:

- Decompile Settings.apk

- Go in res/drawable and paste this file in the arhive View attachment list_separator_background.rar

- now go in res/values and open styles.xml

- search ListSeparator

Capturesef.png

- Now change "<item name="android:textColor">" and <item name="android:background"> you look like in screenshot:

Capturedfsfsdfgdf.png

Screenshot:
Before:
10634309_573966196058726_1692394154_n.jpg
After:
Screenshot_2014_08_25_13_19_54.png

Sorry this is my first tutorial

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-08-25-13-19-54.png
    Screenshot_2014-08-25-13-19-54.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,439
Last edited:

Eliminator79

Jul 31, 2013
Alexandria
Nice tut

Nice tut bro for new comers etc
so they can do stuff and mod on thier own :good:

@DanielFlorin
Nice tutorial bro.
but in the second screenshot i saw something transformed in framework (Round Switches)
you should also add this to the tutorial (How to change the text in the switches)
Decompile framework-res.apk
res/values/strings
somb_btn_off (i remember) change it to O
somc_btn_on (i remember) change it to I
:good: :good: :highfive:

Reactions: 2010matej

Marília de Oliveira

Nov 11, 2012
Wonderful city of the sun
www.youtube.com
@DanielFlorin
Nice tutorial bro.
but in the second screenshot i saw something transformed in framework (Round Switches)
you should also add this to the tutorial (How to change the text in the switches)
res/values/strings

see here's the link!
http://forum.xda-developers.com/crossdevice-dev/sony/guide-adding-off-buttons-rom-t2835179

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Cool tut :good:

Last edited:

zenesis

Jan 13, 2012
does this also put gradient on the Nav Bar?

EDIT: It doesn't work on Xperia C. I did it clean.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Capture.png

Hey Xda,

This is my first tutorial :)

SystemUI

Add gradient effect:

- Decompile SystemUI

- go in res/drawable and paste this file in the archive View attachment gradient_bg.rar

- Now go in res / layout and open status_bar.xml

- looking for " android: background = " and change how it is in the picture.

Capture.png

- now recompile SystemUI and enjoy the gradient effect

Screenshot:
    10441365_574481356007210_8647297333969144239_n.jpg

Move the toggle under clock

- Decompile SystemUI

- Go in res/layout and open status Status_bar_expanded_header.xml

- search:

Code:
    Capture.png

Move this code in below:
    Code:
    Captures.png

- Now change some "android:background=" you look like in screenshot:
    Capturedf.png

Recompile SystemUI and enjoy.

Screenshot:
    Before:
    Screenshot_2014-06-09-22-17-07.png

After:
    Screenshot_2014-07-24-21-04-09.png

Settings

Change separator background:

- Decompile Settings.apk

- Go in res/drawable and paste this file in the arhive View attachment list_separator_background.rar

- now go in res/values and open styles.xml

- search ListSeparator

Capturesef.png

- Now change "<item name="android:textColor">" and <item name="android:background"> you look like in screenshot:

Capturedfsfsdfgdf.png

Screenshot:
    Before:
    10634309_573966196058726_1692394154_n.jpg
    After:
    Screenshot_2014_08_25_13_19_54.png

Sorry this is my first tutorial
    Thanks very much :)
    Reserved

reserved for features..
    Nice tut

@DanielFlorin
    Nice tutorial bro.
    res/values/strings
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone