[TUT] Easiest Way To Create A GoldCard On HTC Desire [TUT]

Search This thread

jaaystott

Feb 9, 2011
Chelsea
www.twitter.com
Easiest Way To Make A Goldcard!

Gone are the day's of having to use a stupid Hex Editor, I present to you, the GoldCard tool xD

1) Make sure you have HTC Sync 3.0 installed but closed as the GoldCard tool requires the Drivers.

2) Connect you're phone in 'Charge Mode'/Unmounted to your PC.

3) Click GetCID and copy that code that appears, then click on the link that appears below and fill in the required details.

4) Check your E-Mail and download the attachment sent to you in the E-Mail from PSAS. It should be called Goldcard. Save it to your desktop.

5) Change your phone into Mass Storage/Mounted mode.

6) Click Re-Fresh, and select your memory card/device from the drop down menu.

7) Click load goldcard.img and select the Goldcard attachment you saved to your desktop.

8) Finally, click Patch MMC and there you go, a goldcard created in under 5 minutes, easy as can be.

*This tool was not created by me, to see its origional source go here.
**I am in now way affiliated with PSAS, they are a seperate company.
***Any questions, please ask, there is no download link as I have uploaded the GoldCard Tool as an attachment, ENJOY!

Attachments

• GoldCardTool.rar
    882.3 KB · Views: 9,371

adonet

Jan 31, 2012
Amsterdam, NL

Gone are the day's of having to use a stupid Hex Editor, I present to you, the GoldCard tool xD

1) Make sure you have HTC Sync 3.0 installed but closed as the GoldCard tool requires the Drivers.

3) Click GetCID and copy that code that appears, then click on the link that appears below and fill in the required details.

4) Check your E-Mail and download the attachment sent to you in the E-Mail from PSAS. It should be called Goldcard. Save it to your desktop.

7) Click load goldcard.img and select the Goldcard attachment you saved to your desktop.

8) Finally, click Patch MMC and there you go, a goldcard created in under 5 minutes, easy as can be.

***Any questions, please ask, there is no download link as I have uploaded the GoldCard Tool as an attachment, ENJOY!

It worked, but first I needed to enable USB debugging in the development centre of the app menu. Thanks a lot.

atlantisu21

Sep 6, 2011
Belgrade
I'm got CID, but I also got Reversing CID.
Where I can use Reversing CID?

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Ok I done the first 3 steps but dont understand this whole email thing? sorry for my stupid question :/:confused:

Before - you must enter e-mail and wait for link or attachment
Now - no e-mail, you can direct download from site

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Its a .rar file so how do i open it ???
    Its a .rar file so how do i open it ???

with winrar maybe?
    Hi ,the revskills.de free HTC gold card generator link don't work.How can i do for doing a gold card? Is there a solution? Thanks

Edit: GoldCard Generator link: http://deeg05.ga/wiki/goldcard .Thanks the hoster.