[TUT] Easy Change HW6515 Language To German, French, Spanish, Italian

Search This thread

Nova328

Aug 27, 2008
Hi,
i have a iPAQ rx5720 with WM5 and it has spanish language.
Do you think i can flash english language on it? Could you send me the needed file(s)?

Thanks a lot & kind regards!

tampara

Sep 3, 2008
German Language for rx5720

Hi everyone,
i´ve bougth an HP rx5720 in Spanish Language but I want to change the language to german. Can anyone sehnd me the tutorial and the files how i change the language of the rx5720?!
Thanks a lot!!!

Dkouakou

Sep 6, 2008
I need french rom and update fror hw 6515h

Hi,
my phone is in english and I would like to flash it in french version but with some safety.noy to much modification of header.

I have ipaq hw 6515 h
my rom date is 05/06/06
rom rev:1.20.31.WWE
os ver:win CE 4.21

thank you for all

kaouras

Oct 1, 2008
hw6515 german to english

I Have Tested A Method To Change Language To Any Of The Languages Provided By Hp Updates, Direct Flasher, Just By Hexediting The New Rom Header... I Have Tested On My 6515d And Changed Language From English To German Then Back To English...same Method Applies To Spanish, Italian, French.... The Sw Used Is The Hp_ruu, The Ceos.nbf And The Extrom.nbf... Very Safe Method, No More Copy-paste, Just Flash...

Pm Me, Or Ask For The Language Pack You Need, On This Forum...

could you pls tell me how to change my rom from german to english?
thank you

-888-

Jul 24, 2008
I Have Tested A Method To Change Language To Any Of The Languages Provided By Hp Updates, Direct Flasher, Just By Hexediting The New Rom Header... I Have Tested On My 6515d And Changed Language From English To German Then Back To English...same Method Applies To Spanish, Italian, French.... The Sw Used Is The Hp_ruu, The Ceos.nbf And The Extrom.nbf... Very Safe Method, No More Copy-paste, Just Flash...

Pm Me, Or Ask For The Language Pack You Need, On This Forum...

OT question:
Have you test your keyboard settings?
Seems like it capitalizes first letters of every word you type...