[TUT][HOW TO]How to get into fastboot mode in Xperia Neo L ( MT25i )?

Search This thread

s20051139

Dec 5, 2012
Those non-neo-l-users might found this stupid cause it is almost common sense to fastboot a Xperia by "to press and hold the 'Volume Up' key while plugging in usb". miserably, neo l might be the only exception among all 2011-2012 devices. There are 2 ways (that i know and easy to execute) to do so in Neo L:

1. [root MAY required] connect it to a PC and click "Thunder Icon" -> "fastboot mode" -> "Reboot into fastboot (via ADB)"
2. Press and hold your SEARCH KEY while you plugging in USB.

Ya that is easy and stupid, but I see that not many post mention about that and i do think i must post this...
...cuz i used to press-and-holg the ****ing VolUp hundreds times.

m4besho

Mar 7, 2013
Those non-neo-l-users might found this stupid cause it is almost common sense to fastboot a Xperia by "to press and hold the 'Volume Up' key while plugging in usb". miserably, neo l might be the only exception among all 2011-2012 devices. There are 2 ways (that i know and easy to execute) to do so in Neo L:

1. [root MAY required] connect it to a PC and click "Thunder Icon" -> "fastboot mode" -> "Reboot into fastboot (via ADB)"

Ya that is easy and stupid, but I see that not many post mention about that and i do think i must post this...

thaaaaaaaaaanx alot:laugh:

linux_devil

Jul 10, 2012
thanks

thanks man

Madfysh

Sep 22, 2011
Actually it's not common that 2011 Xperia's use volume keys to enter fastboot mode, but instead they use menu key.

Second, it's easily to google up key combination for fastboot mode, as it has been mentioned few times in this section. :)

But nice that you share your findings ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Actually it's not common that 2011 Xperia's use volume keys to enter fastboot mode, but instead they use menu key.

Second, it's easily to google up key combination for fastboot mode, as it has been mentioned few times in this section. :)

But nice that you share your findings ;)