This is thread about Rooting and Installing CWMR (ClockWorkMod Recovery) in any MTK (MediaTek) device.
NOTE: REMEMBER TO MAKE NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE DOING ANYTHING!
AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE YOU DO TO YOUR DEVICE!
Just follow steps below:
1. MTK VCOM Drivers (Link: Click to download!)
2. SRS-Tool (Link: Click to download!)
3. MTKDroidTools (Link: Click to download!)
Before any thing else:
1. Connect Phone with PC
2. Install MTK VCOM Drivers
3. Enable USB Debugging in Phone (Steps below):
Installing CWMR (ClockWorkMod Recovery) in MTK (MediaTek) Smart Phone:
NOTE 1: Make a backup through MTKDroidTool before, if something goes wrong!
NOTE 2: Your phone must be rooted before installing ClockWorkMod Recovery!
1. Extract and open MTKDroidTools and press ROOT button
2. Select root, backup, recovery tab and select To use boot from phone option,
then press Recovery and Boot button
3. Press Yes button when asked for Automatic CWM Recovery
4. Press No button when asked for Flash Patched BOOT.IMG
5. Press Yes button when asked for Install created recovery to phone
6. [THIS IS OPTIONAL] To check if recovery works press Yes button when asked for Reload phone in recovery
Here are 2 recovery screen shots: