[TUT] [OUTDATED] [Samsung GT-C6625: Increase Screen Size - 96DPI + Menu Tweak

Search This thread

HTHT

Feb 6, 2009
here's the file...i remove all the application just leave registry and *.dll inside so just install it no need to change anything it work fine on my i600 wm6std,just affect activesync and PIE loading animation...i also try to uninstall it and there's no trouble on my i600..

Which dialing panel are you using? extcall.dll? Are there any troubles with it?

HTHT

Feb 6, 2009
here's the file...i remove all the application just leave registry and *.dll inside so just install it no need to change anything it work fine on my i600 wm6std,just affect activesync and PIE loading animation...i also try to uninstall it and there's no trouble on my i600..

You are using smarttoolkit as I can see from screenshots. How did you do that you have "contacts" on the right softkey?

iwana2109

Oct 18, 2009
Java
You are using smarttoolkit as I can see from screenshots. How did you do that you have "contacts" on the right softkey?

it just from carousel homescreen..and i just used smarttoolkit start menu on setting so smarttoolkit deskbar will not shown up if we're not press home key.......

Thekn

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 16, 2009
www.facebook.com
Sorry man, already tried.... ;)

What I've got with that trick is

or

(No more than 12 icons!)

Maybe it's my newer samsung's fault :confused:

Thank you anyway!
BoZ

Restart your device and try it again! When you start the tweak program from the menu the menu automatically closes down to apply the tweak. If it doesn't you have to restart your device and try it again!

Paleskin

Apr 15, 2010
Someone tried it in i617 ?

In my i617, all programs' shortcuts in startmenu don't work anymore, it seems that the cab messed the shorcuts' paths

Last edited:

chinhlevn

Jun 12, 2010
Hà Nội City
Restart your device and try it again! When you start the tweak program from the menu the menu automatically closes down to apply the tweak. If it doesn't you have to restart your device and try it again!

Hey, dude. I installed tweak on my B7320 but i didn't work at all (can't find ..).
Can you help, or are there any manual intruction. sorry for my bad English.
P/S: By the way, the icons are a bit small, how to enlarge them ? :)

Attachments

• sshot000.jpg
    sshot000.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 29

indayxda

Sep 14, 2007
Works on a Samsung B7330

Thank you this also worked on a Samsung B7330!
:):):):):):):)