Tutor me ^^ 2

Search This thread

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can teach me about developing roms and stuff...kinda interested but there're no websites or guides for n00bs like me :D thnx and sry for posting this @ android & dev section earlier

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

taaviu

Jan 11, 2010
Tallinn
OnePlus 9 Pro
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can teach me about developing roms and stuff...kinda interested but there're no websites or guides for n00bs like me :D thnx and sry for posting this @ android & dev section earlier

It's not that simple.
To become developer you need learn a lot.

Guides and tutorials in google is thousands and thousands....
Building roms is last thing what to learn..1st options try make some simply stuff.
Etc make icons or root your phone without bricking it. And try understand how and what is going on in your phone.

How stuff works, how apps working etc..a lot reading and painless tryng and a lot sleepless nights and a lot energy drinks.

Cheers
Taavi

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
It's not that simple.
To become developer you need learn a lot.

Guides and tutorials in google is thousands and thousands....
Building roms is last thing what to learn..1st options try make some simply stuff.
Etc make icons or root your phone without bricking it. And try understand how and what is going on in your phone.

How stuff works, how apps working etc..a lot reading and painless tryng and a lot sleepless nights and a lot energy drinks.

Cheers
Taavi

Sent from my MT15i using Tapatalk

Right :p well i knw how to root and unlock BL so...

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone