[TUTORIAL] /!\Install Android on HTC HD Mini

Search This thread

tzacapaca

Apr 8, 2008
Hi Thanks for the advice, it able to run again now for this Haret.exe but no luck for me to run.

When boot up andriod the main screen hang, you cant even unlock it, the only way is press the power button to reset, the volume up down is not function.

Hope someone able to fixed this!

replace the SD card,and before first Android run remove the sim card!

audio84

Jan 6, 2011
This is quite bizzare. I've bought myself a Sandisk 4GB MicroSDHC card (class 4) and can't really get anywhere with this. There are previous posts showing that this exact card works. I've formatted the card using formatting software (Full Overwrite), then re-formatted it using the windows format tool (FAT32), copied the Android files over, ran the program but no matter what version of Android I try it always ends up freezing on "Booting Linux". I've waited for an hour, still nothing. I've installed an old Android 2.1 version to see if that worked but still nothing.

What am I missing?! I've done every suggestion I can find in this thread, I've even hard reset the device and gone through it all again but still nothing. Any ideas? :(

tzacapaca

Apr 8, 2008
This is quite bizzare. I've bought myself a Sandisk 4GB MicroSDHC card (class 4) and can't really get anywhere with this. There are previous posts showing that this exact card works. I've formatted the card using formatting software (Full Overwrite), then re-formatted it using the windows format tool (FAT32), copied the Android files over, ran the program but no matter what version of Android I try it always ends up freezing on "Booting Linux". I've waited for an hour, still nothing. I've installed an old Android 2.1 version to see if that worked but still nothing.

What am I missing?! I've done every suggestion I can find in this thread, I've even hard reset the device and gone through it all again but still nothing. Any ideas? :(

i guess fake card

15MA1L

May 14, 2010
tzacapaca please add something like this in your tutorial:

DO NOT USE "S C A N D I S K" (brand)

because: it seems to have some bugs when it comes to Android

Of course it is "K I N G S T O N" OK
and other "brand" can be good (if not fake), or perhaps that you write your experience with the brand as working or not working or class (Class = the speed of something)-seem to have class 4 and 2 "OK"

Q: if someone tried C10? C6?

Attachments

• kingston_micro_sd_card.jpg
    kingston_micro_sd_card.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 23
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20101217094813.jpg
    20101217094813.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 27
  • sandisk_msd_8gb_cls4_1.jpg
    sandisk_msd_8gb_cls4_1.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 21
  • speed_classes.png
    speed_classes.png
    3.9 KB · Views: 28

Feb 1, 2011
China
tzacapaca please add something like this in your tutorial:

DO NOT USE "S C A N D I S K" (brand)

because: it seems to have some bugs when it comes to Android

Of course it is "K I N G S T O N" OK
and other "brand" can be good (if not fake), or perhaps that you write your experience with the brand as working or not working or class (Class = the speed of something)-seem to have class 4 and 2 "OK"

Q: if someone tried C10? C6?

Yeah,sandisk card can boot android,but it would cost much more time.the first time I boot android,when it boot finished,4 hours elapsed!

15MA1L

May 14, 2010
Yeah,sandisk card can boot android,but it would cost much more time.the first time I boot android,when it boot finished,4 hours elapsed!

4 hours. good to know, for those who have no choice and simply have some reason to use ScanDisk
example for those who are afraid to steal a card from the mobile phone of his girlfriend.

Reactions: tigercvv

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone