• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[Tutorial] Rescue From HARD BRICK

Search This thread

netmsm

Oct 3, 2010
Esfahan
I can get into download mode, and flash a kdz. I still can't get past the flashing boot logo though. I have tried restoring the partition backups, but that didn't help either.
What was the firmware before hard brick and what you are using now?
And also please tell me how the hard brick happened.

Luwak

Apr 25, 2018
I can't or do something wrong to extract kdz, I can't find power.img and aop_a.img. Could someone share these two files with me? Model njumer is G820UM

Last edited:

Luwak

Apr 25, 2018
Thank you, I found this before but I wasn't 100% sure I could use these files. I turned on the phone, reset modemst1, modemst2, fsg, fsc and it works fine. I have one more problem that I started to play with system swapping, when I use the preferred lte / 4g mode, my phone does not receive incoming calls, when I manually switch to 3g, the calls are fine. I tried systems from different versions and the problem still remains, originally it is a Korean version, bought in Taiwan, currently used in Poland :). Is dual sim option available for every phone after software change or does it depend on harware? My old LG v20 dualsim version had a different main board than the regular version, I suppose it is similar here. There is an unlocked version with the VoLTE option as standard, if my service provider does not officially support this model, will I see a button to change VoLTE settings?

netmsm

Oct 3, 2010
Esfahan
Thank you, I found this before but I wasn't 100% sure I could use these files. I turned on the phone, reset modemst1, modemst2, fsg, fsc and it works fine. I have one more problem that I started to play with system swapping, when I use the preferred lte / 4g mode, my phone does not receive incoming calls, when I manually switch to 3g, the calls are fine. I tried systems from different versions and the problem still remains, originally it is a Korean version, bought in Taiwan, currently used in Poland :). Is dual sim option available for every phone after software change or does it depend on harware? My old LG v20 dualsim version had a different main board than the regular version, I suppose it is similar here. There is an unlocked version with the VoLTE option as standard, if my service provider does not officially support this model, will I see a button to change VoLTE settings?
Good =)
The new approach for dual sim is different from the old one on V20. It seems all variants have the same HW and somehow software manages it. I have a Korean V30 that is singular sim but when I crossflash it to a H930D, which is dual sim, software shows the options of dual sim and also HW detects sim on both slots but notwork doesn't work!
For VOLTE please check this guide.

Luwak

Apr 25, 2018
I tried this guide before but couldn't find the file with European service providers.

I did crossflash with g810 (g8s) which is officially supported in my country and took modem files from it. Curiosity, I changed the modem files from the original g820 software because on the g810 software I did not have access to the network and the phone could normally connect to the network. In the menu * # * # 4636 # * # * it showed WIFI Calling and VoLTE access, but I still didn't receive LTE calls, when I tried to call with LTE turned on, the application was crashing (maybe it's a hardware problem). I went back to the g820 software and added carriers from the modems file from g810, unfortunately nothing has changed, still can't receive calls in 4GLTE mode.
Currently, I have run out of ideas.

Generally my post is a bit off the main thread so you can delete it.
Thanks fo help!

netmsm

Oct 3, 2010
Esfahan
I tried this guide before but couldn't find the file with European service providers.

I did crossflash with g810 (g8s) which is officially supported in my country and took modem files from it. Curiosity, I changed the modem files from the original g820 software because on the g810 software I did not have access to the network and the phone could normally connect to the network. In the menu * # * # 4636 # * # * it showed WIFI Calling and VoLTE access, but I still didn't receive LTE calls, when I tried to call with LTE turned on, the application was crashing (maybe it's a hardware problem). I went back to the g820 software and added carriers from the modems file from g810, unfortunately nothing has changed, still can't receive calls in 4GLTE mode.
Currently, I have run out of ideas.

Generally my post is a bit off the main thread so you can delete it.
Thanks fo help!
If I can help I'd be obliged to do so even if the subject isn't directly related to the topic.
Unfortunately, in VoLTE and generally band related issues I feel I'm out of my depth maybe because here we do not have 4G calling service at all. However, I've seen something related to VoLTE in the hidden menu under field test > universal enabler. (y)

davembg

Nov 11, 2021
LG G8X ThinQ
So, after waving my arms wildly (like a car lot blow-up doll), I hard bricked my G8x.
7SSp.gif

No qualcom interface, no screen, no hope.

Be careful if you need your phone - experiment at your peril.
Looking into possible JTAG port recovery now, which requires disassembly with a hot iron or hair dryer.
So much fun, so little time.

netmsm

Oct 3, 2010
Esfahan
So, after waving my arms wildly (like a car lot blow-up doll), I hard bricked my G8x.
7SSp.gif

Looking into possible JTAG port recovery now, which requires disassembly with a hot iron or hair dryer.
Now, that's just great ^_^
Reckon it is caused by wrong xbl/abl. No need to worry, it'll get into EDL.
Try this, connect usb cable, hold power and vol- then hitting vol+ too many times; repeat it until you find that not working.
If not, hold power and vol- for 30 seconds.
If not, let it rest for an hour and then repeat.
If not, open the back cover, find the EDL connectors and connect them together then put usb cable in.

Reactions: davembg

Eljay227

Jun 5, 2018
FTM is a temp place and its data are regenerated after flashing the phone. Changing IMEI in FTM will not change the phone IMEI.
FSG is the backup of Modemsts. Repairing IMEI process can alter Modemsts but not FSG.
LG has put a new lock in NVM to prevent identity data from getting changed. In addition, the bridge to Modemsts is Modem partition which carry another lock called IMEIPROT.
When we erase all partitions, NVM is cleared but IMEIPROT still exists in Modem. The only way to rewrite IMEI is to modify Modem by removing IMEIPROT. However, losing NVM will awake another lock which prevents Modem from detecting Sim, resulting in the error "this phone is permanently locked" even after rewriting IMEI.
Is there anyway to fix "this phone is permanently locked". i have no original backups. My phone works but not detecting sim. LG g8 sprint.

netmsm

Oct 3, 2010
Esfahan
Is there anyway to fix "this phone is permanently locked". i have no original backups. My phone works but not detecting sim. LG g8 sprint.
Maybe! For this find my posts in reply to IMEI issues. I have suggested some tricks to write IMEI follow them but on Android 11. After restoring IMEI, go to "hidden menu" > "mid info" and then modify NT-Code to any valid one. Hope it cures.

Reactions: Azs5165

davembg

Nov 11, 2021
LG G8X ThinQ
Try this, connect usb cable, hold power and vol- then hitting vol+ too many times; repeat it until you find that not working.
If not, open the back cover, find the EDL connectors and connect them together then put usb cable in.
I'll keep trying, but, I'm not optimistic. I've tried almost everything.
Letting the battery go to 0 now, which requires very little effort, haha.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Maybe it's been because of usb cable or delaying to open partition manager after getting into EDL.
    Use any KDZ.
    i solved my problem it was not a port or cable it was the version and it needed to be qfil from qpts 2.7.474 under windows 10 needed admin rights and comp. mode windows 8
    thanks, already flashed my g8att. aop file took from 8x. i have backup qfil for g8 att,I can share, g8at. for 10 android https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GjH0SLFge-kg72D5UoKMJw2kuN70FSKP/view?usp=sharing
    Don't worry!
    Everything's gonna be alright ;)

You may accidentally erase all partitions and GPT on your phone. Nothing is shown in "Partition Manager". Since there's no Rawprogram XML file we need an alternative method to get the phone back on again.
    This tutorial shows how to recover from a hard brick state. Be aware that identity data of the phone are stored in LUN5 (modemst1, modemst2, fsg and fsc) and are incapable of recovering. So, you need to repair IMEI.
    Except using IMEI repair tool box, there is only one possible way to rewrite IMEI but as far as I know the phone will throw an error that this phone is permanently locked.
    On the SDM855 flash we have 7 LUNs. Each Lun is devided into several partitions where data are stored. Some of the partitions are necessary in order that phone can turn on. They are in LUN0, LUN1 and LUN4. If you have no backup you need to extract the necessary or all partitions from a KDZ. So, do a search for how to extract the new KDZ files, learn and do it. There are some difficulties with extracting OP partition so make sure you do it correctly. Since, it's been explained in this forum I'm not gonna re-explain anything.
    So, let's get started =)

Requisites
    QPST and Qualcomm USB Driver (get)
    LGE SM8150 Firehose (get)

Preparation
    1. Install QPST and Qualcomm USB Driver.

Basic Steps
    1. Open QFIL.
    2. Change "Storage Type" to UFS.
    3. Select "Flat Build".
    4. Browse for "LGE SM8150 Firehose" and pick it.
    5. Now, connect the phone to PC and boot into EDL mode.
    6. Open "Select Port" and select the phone, press OK.
    7. In "Tools" open the "Partition Manager". Keep the "Partition Manager" for the entire process.

A) I have a backup.
    1. Download GPT files (get).
    2. Flash GPT files using FH_Loader (Part C).
    3. Flash the necessary partitions using FH_Loader (Part D) or restore partitions using "Partition Manager". ONLY USE YOUR BACKUP FILES.
    4. Close "Partition Manager" wait for about 5 seconds then press and hold Vol- and Power for 10 seconds.
    5. After restart quickly release buttons and press and hold Vol+ to get into "Download Mode".
    6. Flash any KDZ but use instruction in this thread (Part C) to avoid "OPID Mismatched Error".

B) I have no backup.
    Ba) I was not on Sprint or ATT last time before hard brick.

3. Flash the necessary partitions using FH_Loader (Part D). You need to extract and use the necessary partitions from the same KDZ which you had flashed on the phone last time before hard brick or it may not work.
    4. Close "Partition Manager" wait for about 5 seconds then press and hold Vol- and Power for 10 seconds.
    5. After restart quickly release buttons and press and hold Vol+ to get into "Download Mode".
    6. Flash any KDZ but use instruction in this thread (Part C) to avoid "OPID Mismatched Error".

Bb) I was on Sprint or ATT last time right before hard brick.
    3. Flash all the partitions using FH_Loader, just side a, extracted from any KDZ (Part E). To test your luck, extract and use the necessary partitions of an A10 KDZ.

C) Flashing GPT Files.
    1. Move GPT files to the "bin" folder in QPST installation folder.
    2. While you are in "bin" folder, open CMD there.
    Note: Remember you need to have "Partition Manager" opened.
    3. Find the port number of the phone from "Device Manager".
    4. Add the the number (port number) right after "fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com" in the following codes.
    4.1. For example, mine is "3" so it would be "fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com3".
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN0.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN1.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=1 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN2.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=2 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN3.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=3 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN4.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN5.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=5 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN6.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=6 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs
    5. Modify the codes and use them in the CMD.
    6. If anything goes wrong you may get the "error" message instead of "done" message.

D) Flash The Necessary Partitions.
    Note: Necessary partitions are the ones that make the phone capable of turning on and going to Download Mode.
    abl_a
    akmu_a
    aop_a
    cmnlib_a
    cmnlib64_a
    devcfg_a
    dsp_a
    dtbo_a
    hyp_a
    keymaster_a
    laf_a
    power
    tz_a
    uefisecapp_a
    vbmeta_a
    xbl_a
    xbl_config_a
    1. Move files to the "bin" folder in QPST installation folder.
    4. Add the the number (port number) right after "fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com" in the following codes.
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=power.img --start_sector=32008 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=xbl_a.img --start_sector=6 --lun=1 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=xbl_config_a.img --start_sector=902 --lun=1 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=aop_a.img --start_sector=6 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=tz_a.img --start_sector=134 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=abl_a.img --start_sector=66826 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=dsp_a.img --start_sector=67082 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=keymaster_a.img --start_sector=83466 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=akmu_a.img --start_sector=83594 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=cmnlib_a.img --start_sector=108298 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=cmnlib64_a.img --start_sector=108426 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=devcfg_a.img --start_sector=108554 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=laf_a.img --start_sector=108606 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=vbmeta_a.img --start_sector=120894 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=dtbo_a.img --start_sector=120910 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=uefisecapp_a.img --start_sector=127054 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs
    6. If anything goes wrong you may get the "error" message instead of "done" message.

E) Flash All Partitions.
    1. Move files to the "bin" folder in QPST installation folder.
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=mpt.img --start_sector=6 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=drm.img --start_sector=8198 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=p_persist_lg.img --start_sector=11782 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=sns.img --start_sector=11782 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=ssd.img --start_sector=15366 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=persist.img --start_sector=15368 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=misc.img --start_sector=23560 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=ftm.img --start_sector=23816 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=power.img --start_sector=32008 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=encrypt.img --start_sector=43272 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=eksst.img --start_sector=43400 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=rct.img --start_sector=43528 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=fota.img --start_sector=43656 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=srtc.img --start_sector=46216 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=pstore.img --start_sector=48264 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=els.img --start_sector=48776 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=operatorlogging.img --start_sector=52872 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=eri.img --start_sector=56968 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=carrier.img --start_sector=59016 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=persdata.img --start_sector=71304 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=metadata.img --start_sector=87688 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=vendor_a.img --start_sector=91784 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=system_a.img --start_sector=962184 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=product_a.img --start_sector=2926216 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=OP_a.img --start_sector=3974792 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

---------------------LUN1
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=xbl_a.img --start_sector=6 --lun=1 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=xbl_config_a.img --start_sector=902 --lun=1 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

---------------------LUN4
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=aop_a.img --start_sector=6 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=tz_a.img --start_sector=134 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=hyp_a.img --start_sector=1158 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=modem_a.img --start_sector=1290 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=mdtpsecapp_a.img --start_sector=57610 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=mdtp_a.img --start_sector=58634 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=abl_a.img --start_sector=66826 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=dsp_a.img --start_sector=67082 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=keymaster_a.img --start_sector=83466 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=akmu_a.img --start_sector=83594 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=boot_a.img --start_sector=83722 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=cmnlib_a.img --start_sector=108298 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=cmnlib64_a.img --start_sector=108426 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=devcfg_a.img --start_sector=108554 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=qupfw_a.img --start_sector=108586 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=laf_a.img --start_sector=108606 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=vbmeta_a.img --start_sector=120894 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=dtbo_a.img --start_sector=120910 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=uefisecapp_a.img --start_sector=127054 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=imagefv_a.img --start_sector=127566 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=raw_resources_a.img --start_sector=128078 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=core_nhlos_a.img --start_sector=130126 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=sid_a.img --start_sector=173646 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

---------------------Common

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=secdata.img --start_sector=347542 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=devinfo.img --start_sector=347549 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=dip.img --start_sector=347550 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=apdp.img --start_sector=347806 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=msadp.img --start_sector=347870 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=spunvm.img --start_sector=347934 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=splash.img --start_sector=349982 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=toolsfv.img --start_sector=358339 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=logfs.img --start_sector=358595 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=cateloader.img --start_sector=360643 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=logdump.img --start_sector=361155 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=storsec.img --start_sector=377539 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=multiimgoem.img --start_sector=377571 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=multiimgqti.img --start_sector=377579 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=uefivarstore.img --start_sector=377587 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=catefv.img --start_sector=377715 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=catecontentfv.img --start_sector=377843 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=last_parti_after_catecontentfv.img --start_sector=378099 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

Note: LUN files I provide have ".bin" extension and other files should have ".img" extension, otherwise you need to modify the codes.
    Nice write up. Pretty sure the partitions which carry imei / s/n are ftm, fsg, modem, modemst1 and modemst2.

Those are the partitions they indicate on v40 tele group anyway, last I looked.

cheers
    the partitions which carry imei / s/n are ftm, fsg, modem, modemst1 and modemst2.
    FTM is a temp place and its data are regenerated after flashing the phone. Changing IMEI in FTM will not change the phone IMEI.
    FSG is the backup of Modemsts. Repairing IMEI process can alter Modemsts but not FSG.
    LG has put a new lock in NVM to prevent identity data from getting changed. In addition, the bridge to Modemsts is Modem partition which carry another lock called IMEIPROT.
    When we erase all partitions, NVM is cleared but IMEIPROT still exists in Modem. The only way to rewrite IMEI is to modify Modem by removing IMEIPROT. However, losing NVM will awake another lock which prevents Modem from detecting Sim, resulting in the error "this phone is permanently locked" even after rewriting IMEI.
    Did you do it according to the suggested instructions?
    Would you try Korean A9?
    I tried flashing open_kr A11 and it actually booted. Thank you for your help!
    7SSp.gif