[Tutorial] Rescue From HARD BRICK

Search This thread

×RaúlMX×

Sep 23, 2022
Thanks for replying!, Good news, my phone is booted up after I cross-flashed it from TMO_US to OPEN_CA, I just had the wrong driver installed. after booting up my fingerprint doesn't work oddly, not sure why, it was working fine before the brick. I have my IMEI intact, but S\N missing, every other sensor works fine, I took out my screen protector, and it still pops up "Fingerprint not recognized", I can't even enroll my fingerprint
The same thing happened to me, I lost IMEI, S/N and fingerprint

KheniKheni

Sep 21, 2022
LG V50 ThinQ

Attachments

• my result.png
    my result.png
    165.6 KB · Views: 70

chiipewa

Oct 14, 2022
Para los que quieran ayuda para recuperar el telefono que se quedo en EDL y no hablen ingles les puedo ayudar, yo recupere el mío pero aunque perdi el imei y la huella pero el teléfono funciona con wifi y todo bien con juegos lo deje en android 11.

RigobertoEHA1

Nov 5, 2022
brothers, can help me i have this phone
model: LMV450PM region: SPR

when i try to install "V500EM40b_00_OPEN_EEA_OP_0517.kdz" i have this error:

Error: 0x6004, CrossDL flashlm_lao_com>@flashlmdd Target_productchanged.

but its done if i try this "V450VM40a_00_VZW_US_OP_0524.kdz"

i dont want this system of verizion, i need the global kdz please

Palapuka

Sep 8, 2022
brothers, can help me i have this phone
model: LMV450PM region: SPR

when i try to install "V500EM40b_00_OPEN_EEA_OP_0517.kdz" i have this error:

Error: 0x6004, CrossDL flashlm_lao_com>@flashlmdd Target_productchanged.

but its done if i try this "V450VM40a_00_VZW_US_OP_0524.kdz"

i dont want this system of verizion, i need the global kdz please
First downgrade to old rom.and follow this tutorial 🙂❤️ https://xdaforums.com/t/tutorial-crossflash-bypass-opid-mismatched-error.4345963/

thobiee

Nov 23, 2022
I have the same problem on my LG G8x, but the softbang version is the LG G8x 901lg. Can this method restore my hardbrick cellphone?

thobiee

Nov 23, 2022
but I have the backup rom, I tried to flash it using qfil, the fh_loader error continues, I've changed the qfil version, it's still the same,

hajimxmiku

Nov 25, 2022
Restore the attached FTM.
Hello sir, I really desperate in need for your help, It has been week for me to revive my phone. I use LG V50 THINKQ 5G LM-V500N (KT) Version, I dont use any mod either do I root my phone I just reatart my phone because I thought it was lagging than suddenly I got boot loop. I tried to go to recovery and factory reset and still boot loop I used the original firmware to and flash it using LGUP but still boot loop. I hope you can help me sir thank you in advance.

netmsm

Oct 3, 2010
Esfahan
LG V30
Hello sir, I really desperate in need for your help, It has been week for me to revive my phone. I use LG V50 THINKQ 5G LM-V500N (KT) Version, I dont use any mod either do I root my phone I just reatart my phone because I thought it was lagging than suddenly I got boot loop. I tried to go to recovery and factory reset and still boot loop I used the original firmware to and flash it using LGUP but still boot loop. I hope you can help me sir thank you in advance.
Hi ^_^
First of all, go to Qfil and make backup of LUN5 partitions.
18. Which are the LUN5 partitions?
SM8150 has 7 physical partitions known as LUNs which are numbered from 0 to 6. Each LUN is split into several partitions. In Qfil Partition Manager you can see all partitions except those of LUN3 and LUN6 which are hidden. The number of LUNs are shown under the first column named LUN. Therefore, all partitions in front of number 5 are LUN5 partitions.
Then, restore the original FTM. (Use the attached file if you do not have it).
If it doesn't help, try another KDZ and again restore the original FTM.

Again, if it doesn't work out, make a full backup and then proceed to the next one.
Flash the phone through chip erase.
DO NOT PERFORM CHIP ERASE IF YOU HAVE NOT MADE A FULL BACKUP.

Attachments

• ftm.zip
    170.1 KB · Views: 22

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Don't worry!
    Everything's gonna be alright ;)

You may accidentally erase all partitions and GPT on your phone. Nothing is shown in "Partition Manager". Since there's no Rawprogram XML file we need an alternative method to get the phone back on again.
    This tutorial shows how to recover from a hard brick state. Be aware that identity data of the phone are stored in LUN5 (modemst1, modemst2, fsg and fsc) and are incapable of recovering. So, you need to repair IMEI.
    Except using IMEI repair tool box, there is only one possible way to rewrite IMEI but as far as I know the phone will throw an error that this phone is permanently locked.
    On the SDM855 flash we have 7 LUNs. Each Lun is devided into several partitions where data are stored. Some of the partitions are necessary in order that phone can turn on. They are in LUN0, LUN1 and LUN4. If you have no backup you need to extract the necessary or all partitions from a KDZ. So, do a search for how to extract the new KDZ files, learn and do it. There are some difficulties with extracting OP partition so make sure you do it correctly. Since, it's been explained in this forum I'm not gonna re-explain anything.
    So, let's get started =)

For other models than LG G8 please read post #2.

Requisites
    QPST and Qualcomm USB Driver (get)
    LGE SM8150 Firehose (get)

Other Downloads
    Sprint dumped ROM (get) [optional]
    Necessary files for LG G8X (get from this post) thanks to @davembg [optional]
    LG V50 GPT files (get) [optional]

Preparation
    1. Install QPST and Qualcomm USB Driver.

Basic Steps
    1. Open QFIL.
    2. Change "Storage Type" to UFS.
    3. Select "Flat Build".
    4. Browse for "LGE SM8150 Firehose" and pick it.
    5. Now, connect the phone to PC and boot into EDL mode.
    6. Open "Select Port" and select the phone, press OK.
    7. In "Tools" open the "Partition Manager". Keep the "Partition Manager" for the entire process.

A) I have a backup.
    1. Download GPT files (get).
    2. Flash GPT files using FH_Loader (Part C).
    3. Flash the necessary partitions using FH_Loader (Part D) or restore partitions using "Partition Manager". ONLY USE YOUR BACKUP FILES.
    4. Close "Partition Manager" wait for about 5 seconds then press and hold Vol- and Power for 10 seconds.
    5. After restart quickly release buttons and press and hold Vol+ to get into "Download Mode".
    6. Flash any KDZ but use instruction in this thread (Part C) to avoid "OPID Mismatched Error".

B) I have no backup.
    Ba) I was not on Sprint or ATT last time before hard brick.

3. Flash the necessary partitions using FH_Loader (Part D). You need to extract and use the necessary partitions from the same KDZ which you had flashed on the phone last time before hard brick or it may not work.
    4. Close "Partition Manager" wait for about 5 seconds then press and hold Vol- and Power for 10 seconds.
    5. After restart quickly release buttons and press and hold Vol+ to get into "Download Mode".
    6. Flash any KDZ but use instruction in this thread (Part C) to avoid "OPID Mismatched Error".

Bb) I was on Sprint or ATT last time right before hard brick.
    3. Flash all the partitions using FH_Loader, just side a, extracted from any KDZ (Part E). To test your luck, extract and use the necessary partitions of an A10 KDZ.

C) Flashing GPT Files.
    1. Move GPT files to the "bin" folder in QPST installation folder.
    2. While you are in "bin" folder, open CMD there.
    Note: Remember you need to have "Partition Manager" opened.
    3. Find the port number of the phone from "Device Manager".
    4. Add the the number (port number) right after "fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com" in the following codes.
    4.1. For example, mine is "3" so it would be "fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com3".
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN0.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN1.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=1 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN2.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=2 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN3.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=3 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN4.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN5.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=5 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=LUN6.bin --start_sector=0 --lun=6 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs
    5. Modify the codes and use them in the CMD.
    6. If anything goes wrong you may get the "error" message instead of "done" message.

D) Flash The Necessary Partitions.
    Note: Necessary partitions are the ones that make the phone capable of turning on and going to Download Mode.
    abl_a
    akmu_a
    aop_a
    cmnlib_a
    cmnlib64_a
    devcfg_a
    dsp_a
    dtbo_a
    hyp_a
    keymaster_a
    laf_a
    power
    tz_a
    uefisecapp_a
    vbmeta_a
    xbl_a
    xbl_config_a
    1. Move files to the "bin" folder in QPST installation folder.
    4. Add the the number (port number) right after "fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com" in the following codes.
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=power.img --start_sector=32008 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=xbl_a.img --start_sector=6 --lun=1 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=xbl_config_a.img --start_sector=902 --lun=1 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=aop_a.img --start_sector=6 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=tz_a.img --start_sector=134 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=abl_a.img --start_sector=66826 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=dsp_a.img --start_sector=67082 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=keymaster_a.img --start_sector=83466 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=akmu_a.img --start_sector=83594 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=cmnlib_a.img --start_sector=108298 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=cmnlib64_a.img --start_sector=108426 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=devcfg_a.img --start_sector=108554 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=laf_a.img --start_sector=108606 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=vbmeta_a.img --start_sector=120894 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=dtbo_a.img --start_sector=120910 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=uefisecapp_a.img --start_sector=127054 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs
    6. If anything goes wrong you may get the "error" message instead of "done" message.

E) Flash All Partitions.
    1. Move files to the "bin" folder in QPST installation folder.
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=mpt.img --start_sector=6 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=drm.img --start_sector=8198 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=p_persist_lg.img --start_sector=11782 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=sns.img --start_sector=11782 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=ssd.img --start_sector=15366 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=persist.img --start_sector=15368 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=misc.img --start_sector=23560 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=ftm.img --start_sector=23816 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=power.img --start_sector=32008 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=encrypt.img --start_sector=43272 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=eksst.img --start_sector=43400 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=rct.img --start_sector=43528 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=fota.img --start_sector=43656 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=srtc.img --start_sector=46216 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=pstore.img --start_sector=48264 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=els.img --start_sector=48776 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=operatorlogging.img --start_sector=52872 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=eri.img --start_sector=56968 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=carrier.img --start_sector=59016 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=persdata.img --start_sector=71304 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=metadata.img --start_sector=87688 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=vendor_a.img --start_sector=91784 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=system_a.img --start_sector=962184 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=product_a.img --start_sector=2926216 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=OP_a.img --start_sector=3974792 --lun=0 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

---------------------LUN1
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=xbl_a.img --start_sector=6 --lun=1 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=xbl_config_a.img --start_sector=902 --lun=1 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

---------------------LUN4
    fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=aop_a.img --start_sector=6 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=tz_a.img --start_sector=134 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=hyp_a.img --start_sector=1158 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=modem_a.img --start_sector=1290 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=mdtpsecapp_a.img --start_sector=57610 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=mdtp_a.img --start_sector=58634 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=abl_a.img --start_sector=66826 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=dsp_a.img --start_sector=67082 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=keymaster_a.img --start_sector=83466 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=akmu_a.img --start_sector=83594 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=boot_a.img --start_sector=83722 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=cmnlib_a.img --start_sector=108298 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=cmnlib64_a.img --start_sector=108426 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=devcfg_a.img --start_sector=108554 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=qupfw_a.img --start_sector=108586 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=laf_a.img --start_sector=108606 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=vbmeta_a.img --start_sector=120894 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=dtbo_a.img --start_sector=120910 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=uefisecapp_a.img --start_sector=127054 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=imagefv_a.img --start_sector=127566 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=raw_resources_a.img --start_sector=128078 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=core_nhlos_a.img --start_sector=130126 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=sid_a.img --start_sector=173646 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

---------------------Common

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=secdata.img --start_sector=347542 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=devinfo.img --start_sector=347549 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=dip.img --start_sector=347550 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=apdp.img --start_sector=347806 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=msadp.img --start_sector=347870 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=spunvm.img --start_sector=347934 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=splash.img --start_sector=349982 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=toolsfv.img --start_sector=358339 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=logfs.img --start_sector=358595 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=cateloader.img --start_sector=360643 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=logdump.img --start_sector=361155 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=storsec.img --start_sector=377539 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=multiimgoem.img --start_sector=377571 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=multiimgqti.img --start_sector=377579 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=uefivarstore.img --start_sector=377587 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=catefv.img --start_sector=377715 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=catecontentfv.img --start_sector=377843 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

fh_loader.exe --port=\\.\com --sendimage=last_parti_after_catecontentfv.img --start_sector=378099 --lun=4 --noprompt --showpercentagecomplete --zlpawarehost=1 --memoryname=ufs

Note: LUN files I provide have ".bin" extension and other files should have ".img" extension, otherwise you need to modify the codes.
    the partitions which carry imei / s/n are ftm, fsg, modem, modemst1 and modemst2.
    FTM is a temp place and its data are regenerated after flashing the phone. Changing IMEI in FTM will not change the phone IMEI.
    FSG is the backup of Modemsts. Repairing IMEI process can alter Modemsts but not FSG.
    LG has put a new lock in NVM to prevent identity data from getting changed. In addition, the bridge to Modemsts is Modem partition which carry another lock called IMEIPROT.
    When we erase all partitions, NVM is cleared but IMEIPROT still exists in Modem. The only way to rewrite IMEI is to modify Modem by removing IMEIPROT. However, losing NVM will awake another lock which prevents Modem from detecting Sim, resulting in the error "this phone is permanently locked" even after rewriting IMEI.
    it appears this error:
    17:14:55: INFO: 3. Calling fopen('C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\port_trace.txt') with AccessMode='w'

_____
    | ___|
    | |__ _ __ _ __ ___ _ __
    | __| '__| '__/ _ \| '__|
    | |__| | | | | (_) | |
    \____/_| |_| \___/|_|

17:14:55: {ERROR: Calling fopen with with access mode 'w' on 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\port_trace.txt was NOT successful' }

ERROR: Could not append to 'port_trace.txt'

Log is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Qualcomm\QPST\bin\port_trace.txt'

SORRY FIXED I HAVE TO GIVE ADMIN ACCESS IN PROPERTIES
    EXACTLY I HAVE TO PUT .\fh_loader.exe
    So, I bricked my LM-850UM...yeah, I know.
    I downloaded (3) different KDZ files, extracted them and the DZ files.....
    I did not find the files needed to restore to "download" mode - and my partitions don't "line up" any longer.
    Does anyone have, or know how to retrieve, the partition imgs noted in the "Spoiler" for Step D?
    abl_a, akmu_a, aop_a.....etc

Update - I did find the files I needed...they are attached. Phone is now it download mode.
    thanks, already flashed my g8att. aop file took from 8x. i have backup qfil for g8 att,I can share, g8at. for 10 android https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GjH0SLFge-kg72D5UoKMJw2kuN70FSKP/view?usp=sharing