beatbreakee

Aug 10, 2015
Frisco
Samsung Galaxy S10

s3korn

Sep 15, 2016
Ostwestfalen
Samsung Galaxy S10e
that's right, the "only" was little to much.

my post was just a side reaction to this:

which you didn't criticise...

Last edited:
Reactions: tombbb

creepin

Feb 1, 2011
Karachi
Another question: my phones is imei patched the the imei is changed of my phone. So after flashing this would it be reverted to the original imei? Or it would remain the same one? And if it changes can we have the solution to revert it back to the existing one? Kindly advise.

creepin

Feb 1, 2011
Karachi
Patch your AP file with Magisk
I did that already with magisk and replaced it with the original AP file but no luck. I dont know what mistake i am doing to do it. Do we have any video tutorials or screenshots for patching AP with magisk?

Addition: i have s10 5g G977N/B so i am unable to flash the cruel kernel as well as its not for my model. Could that be the reason for not getting the root?

creepin

Feb 1, 2011
Karachi
Hello Crepin I think so if I'm not mistaken your a Korean chip model look at https://samfw.com/firmware/SM-G977N/KOO so to see just updated with this firmware.
the best to send back is to take a model with Europe chip.
Yes i downloaded the official firmware from the link you mentioned above but i am unable to get the root. I tried everything but still no luck and i am unable to flash the kernel as its not for my model so i dont know if that is a reason that i am unable to get the root. Waiting for someone to help me out as i tried installing magisk by apk as well and by zip through twrp but in both methods i didnt get the root.

is.Mehrdad

Sep 4, 2020
Deutschland
www.reddit.com
Yes i downloaded the official firmware from the link you mentioned above but i am unable to get the root. I tried everything but still no luck and i am unable to flash the kernel as its not for my model so i dont know if that is a reason that i am unable to get the root. Waiting for someone to help me out as i tried installing magisk by apk as well and by zip through twrp but in both methods i didnt get the root.
Kernel is not working for your model.
Flash this ROM with odin maybe work for your model

Pass: soft4gsm.pk

creepin

Feb 1, 2011
Karachi
Yes right now i am actually using this rom but the problem is that its not UI 4.1 its 4.0 and it has older version of magisk which is giving me a bootloop on updating magisk. Anyway thanks

is.Mehrdad

Sep 4, 2020
Deutschland
www.reddit.com
Yes right now i am actually using this rom but the problem is that its not UI 4.1 its 4.0 and it has older version of magisk which is giving me a bootloop on updating magisk. Anyway thank

Test this rom:​

Download Link

How to install ROM:

- do a full wipe in twrp (if you not come from previous ROM)

- flash rom. zip

- update bootloader and modem to latest recent version (optional)

- reboot and enjoyed

Rom Details:
S10x v33 Official 01.08.2022
- PDA/AP Version: G977BXXUCHVG4
- CSC Version: G975FOXMFHVG4
- Security patch: 01.07.2022
- Support S10 Exynos series: G970F/N,G973F/N,G975F/N And G977B/N

Reactions: tombbb

creepin

Feb 1, 2011
Karachi

Test this rom:​

Download Link

How to install ROM:

- do a full wipe in twrp (if you not come from previous ROM)

- flash rom. zip

- update bootloader and modem to latest recent version (optional)

- reboot and enjoyed

Rom Details:
S10x v33 Official 01.08.2022
- PDA/AP Version: G977BXXUCHVG4
- CSC Version: G975FOXMFHVG4
- Security patch: 01.07.2022
- Support S10 Exynos series: G970F/N,G973F/N,G975F/N And G977B/N
Is this official stock patched rom?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Android 12, WITHOUT Ramdisk

Root Samsung S10+ - S10 - S10e SM-G97xxx, Stock Rom Android 12 - UI 4.1 Latest Version (I tested G970FXXUFHVE1)

(Without combination keys for active Magisk after normal restart – Without press power key for warning massage booting)

How to root:

1. Extract your downloaded Rom and patch AP file with magisk (Recovery Mod)
    2. Go to download mode.
    3. Uncheck auto reboot in Odin.
    4. Flash your patched AP file with BL CP CSC.
    5. When flash passed, again we should go to download mode.
    6. Hold volume down and power key, and after vibration release power key and hold Bixby key and volume down for going to download mod again.
    7. Reset Odin and again uncheck auto reboot, put twrp recovery,
    To AP and flash, it.
    8. When passed, we need again reset and go to twrp recovery, volume down power key, after vibration release volume down and hold volume up and bixby key with power key after splash release power key and hold your volume up and bixby for 1 second then release.
    9. We should be in twrp recovery mod, format data, rename magisk.apk to magisk.zip, copy magisk.zip, kernel, multi disabler and twrp boot logo to the sd card.
    10. Mount your sd card and install first magsik.zip, then multi disabler, twrp boot logo and finally kernel.zip
    11. Restart to system.
    12. After booting to android 12 open the magisk app and let download the latest version.
    13. When download finished open magisk, you will see one massage for install complete magisk after reboot in 5 seconds, cancel it and go to setting and active Zygisk and Magisk Hide, rename it.
    14. When magisk hide process finished. Open again magisk, you will see the reboot massage again.
    15. Tap ok and wait for rebooting.

Fix Internal Storage Size:
    First Format Data.

If doesn't work :

1. Boot into TWRP recovery.

2. Select Wipe » Advanced Wipe.

3. Tick/check the Data partition.

4. Select Repair or Change File System button.

5. And lastly, select Resize File System button. (Let TWRP resize your file system. It might take some time, have patience)

After reboot, your galaxy is rooted without any problem. And you can install modules zips. And enjoy your root same stock Rom without any opened bootloader warnning massage first of booting android. And without press power key after that.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED (G970FXXUFHVE1) Android 12 - One UI 4.1 - July 2022

For update your android without losing data, follow these steps:

1. Download: Kernels - Multidisabler Samsung 3.5 - TWRP Bootlogo Patch - Magisk - Odin 3.14.1-3B Patched.
    2. In Odin uncheck Auto reboot, flash (BL - Patched AP File with Magisk - CP - Home CSC).
    3. Reboot manual to download mode again, Flash TWRP Recovery in AP slot.
    4. Reboot to TWRP recovery, flash Magisk.zip, Kernel and Multidisabler then TWRP Bootlogo.
    5. Reboot to system and finished. :)

Download the latest Firmware for your galaxy here: https://samfirms.com

Download the latest TWRP recovery for your galaxy here: https://twrp.me/Devices/Samsung/

Special Thanks to CruelKernel For Kernels. Magisk Dev. TeamWin For TWRP Recovery And Odin3 Patched.

Ambasadii Kernel updated to the version 6.5

Thread 'Tutorial : Root Galaxy S10 Series Android 12 One UI 4.1 Stock Firmware' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...android-12-one-ui-4-1-stock-firmware.4394629/

Flash this kernel in TWRP recovery for fix Magisk update problem

Kernel fixed for Magisk v25.2​

Hello everybody, thans for the work.
    I tried your method but it's not working for me.
    All is good until step 7.
    At Step 8, the phone restarts good on TWRP but a script is executing and the phone restarts.
    On this restart, i do like you explain (hold volume up and bixby key with power key after splash release power key and hold your volume up and bixby for 1 second then release) but the phone don't restarts in TWRP and the phone vibrate instead, then the phone is freeze on SAMSUNG logo

EDIT : A resolved it by flashing the CSC file instead of the CSC HOME file.
    I will stay on Android 11 and it is possible to keep root when you turn off the phone instead of use restart! After turning on the phone by power button root is still there.