• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[TUTORIAL][ROOTING] XOLO 8X-1000 HIVE/ 8X-1100/8X-1200/6X-1000 without PC

Which UI do you like the Most?

• HIVE UI by XOLO

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Xperia-TimeScape by Sony

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Touchwiz by Samsung

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Optimus UI by LG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vibe UI by Lenovo

• MiUi by Xiaomi

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • AOSP or Pure Android UX

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Zen UI by Asus

• Custom ROMs CM/PA/AOKP/PAC etc

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • None I'm a WP/iOS Fan

• Total voters
Search This thread

bgos10

May 11, 2013
Gotham
Rooting MT6572/MT6589/MT6582/MT6591/MT6592 based Devices by bgos10:

Android 4.2.x

Use Framaroot (Download Here)

Steps:
1. Download and Install Framaroot
2. Open the app and select SuperSU from drop Down menu
3. Press Boromir , If it says Success then Reboot else Try Again
4. Congrats…You’ve Successfully Rooted now

Android 4.4.x

Download Rooting Package (HERE)
The Package contains KingRoot, SuperSu and ES File Explorer

PS- Make sure to turn off data/WiFi while Rooting

Steps:

1. Download the Package and Install Kingroot App from there

2. Open the App and Press on the Green Button on It

3. Once Rooting is Complete Install/Open ES File Explorer, Tap on Options button and Goto Tools > Root Explorer

4. Tap on Mount R/W, and Select RW for “/” and “/system” Options and Press OK

5. Now from the rooting zip copy “Superuser.apk” that I provided and copy it to Device > System > app and Set permissions as shown below

6. Now Reboot, And Open Supersu , Itll say The Su binary needs to be updated Press Continue and select Normal

7. If It Says Success, Reboot, Now Uninstall Kingroot App and Kinguser App also Delete “superuser.apk” as shown below from System>App

8. Congrats You’ve Successfully Rooted !!!!

For more detailed tutorial click here

Last edited:

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
KingRoot, Kingo root, root king, VRoot etc are not allowed in XDA due to security issues.
They were banned for a while due to IMEI collection and other shady behavior. They seem to have fixed that now (at least Kingo), and while we still don't encourage using them for privacy concerns, they're allowed and you're free do so at your own risk (preferably when absolutely no other alternative exists, if you must).

bgos10

May 11, 2013
Gotham
They were banned for a while due to IMEI collection and other shady behavior. They seem to have fixed that now (at least Kingo), and while we still don't encourage using them for privacy concerns, they're allowed and you're free do so at your own risk (preferably when absolutely no other alternative exists, if you must).
Thanks for the much needed clarification [emoji106]

Ashok sha

Mar 23, 2014
http://androidxda.com/download-xolo-stock-rom-model here it is....bro pls tell me that can i flash it via carliv recovery?? And i tried to flash the rom in carliv but it failed and also tried in laptop....i followed the instructions given in this link but after i press the download button in sp flash tool and i connected my phone to the lap without battery.... It does not detect my device....and the rom is not flashing..can u pls help me to flash the stock rom pls....bro @bgos10
Sent from my Play8X-1100 using XDA Free mobile app

bgos10

May 11, 2013
Gotham
http://androidxda.com/download-xolo-stock-rom-model here it is....bro pls tell me that can i flash it via carliv recovery?? And i tried to flash the rom in carliv but it failed and also tried in laptop....i followed the instructions given in this link but after i press the download button in sp flash tool and i connected my phone to the lap without battery.... It does not detect my device....and the rom is not flashing..can u pls help me to flash the stock rom pls....bro @bgos10
You cannot flash this through recovery it needs to be flashed through sp tools n pc
Follow this tutorial by me:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...q3bTpj-apfzH5qWvlJfKyNU/edit?usp=docslist_api

Reactions: Ashok sha

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Rooting MT6572/MT6589/MT6582/MT6591/MT6592 based Devices by bgos10:

Android 4.2.x

Use Framaroot (Download Here)

Steps:
    1. Download and Install Framaroot
    2. Open the app and select SuperSU from drop Down menu
    3. Press Boromir , If it says Success then Reboot else Try Again
    4. Congrats…You’ve Successfully Rooted now

Android 4.4.x

Download Rooting Package (HERE)
    The Package contains KingRoot, SuperSu and ES File Explorer

PS- Make sure to turn off data/WiFi while Rooting

Steps:

1. Download the Package and Install Kingroot App from there

2. Open the App and Press on the Green Button on It

3. Once Rooting is Complete Install/Open ES File Explorer, Tap on Options button and Goto Tools > Root Explorer

4. Tap on Mount R/W, and Select RW for “/” and “/system” Options and Press OK

5. Now from the rooting zip copy “Superuser.apk” that I provided and copy it to Device > System > app and Set permissions as shown below

6. Now Reboot, And Open Supersu , Itll say The Su binary needs to be updated Press Continue and select Normal

7. If It Says Success, Reboot, Now Uninstall Kingroot App and Kinguser App also Delete “superuser.apk” as shown below from System>App

8. Congrats You’ve Successfully Rooted !!!!

For more detailed tutorial click here
    KingRoot, Kingo root, root king, VRoot etc are not allowed in XDA due to security issues.
    Thanks for the much needed clarification [emoji106]
    The phone has dual speakers but the sound is very low can any one pps suggest me what can i do.... @bgos10

You can trying Tweaking volume from Engineering mode, Follow tutorial here
    bro its right below scatter loading. you have done everythig right.. now just change download only to format all + download and then press ctrl+d. then connect ur phone