[Tutorial] Use same Whatsapp number (account) on Two devices .

xbarsasy

Jun 15, 2014
Marburg

Update 12/Nov
Video Tutorial ...
English qnd germqn in CC
https://youtu.be/krZXnsIU2zw
===============

Requirements :
  1. Brain
  2. Whatsapp with verifed number
  3. Xposed frame work
  4. Rooted phone
  5. Titanium backup
  6. Donkey guard

Lets Start :)

The Idea of this trick is to fake the Imei number of second mobile which will make Whatsapp think that it's the first mobile and keep receiving messages without ask to re-verify .

step 1 :

In first mobile . Dial
Code:
*#06#
, You'll find the Imei number (15 digits) , just write it on piece of paper .

step 2 :

Open Titanium backup , Grant Root permission and backup data of Whatsapp , you'll find three files in dir
/sdcard/Titaniumbackup
copy them to your desktop

step 3 :
Install Whatsapp, Titanium backup.
Install Xposed frame work , and thin install Donkey guard module .
You can find out how here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/app-donkeyguard-security-management-t2831556
step 4 :
Open Donkey guard, find whatsapp, and select settings , Identity , thin click on pen icon next to Device ID
Popup will show up , write the IMEI you get from step 1 , and press save , then click on floppy icon in upper corner to save the rules , then close donkyguard.

step 5 :
copy the files you get from step 2 to /sdcard/Titanium backup
Then open Titanium and perform a restore .

That's it , easy right ?

Now you can use chat with your friend from two devices without use another number .
For me I'm using YouWave from Laptop and mobile :)

Links

**Note**

1) It's impossible to recive messages on two devices on same time , The device which is connected to Internet will recieve the messages , If both were conncted, The last devices you send message from will be the receiver .

If you find this Useful , please press like , It mean a lot to me .
Sorry for my bad English

Last edited:

xbarsasy

Jun 15, 2014
Marburg
Yeah ..
Today i've tried it again .. bit using xprivacy instead of Donkeyguard bt with same method
Because .Donkey guard not working on my 5.0.2

iamlijoe

Nov 12, 2015
does it ask for re registration on the second device having the same number? or after backup, whatsapp will just open up and work as before??

xbarsasy

Jun 15, 2014
Marburg
1)can i use the second phone just to read notification from the 1st phone?

2)does the second phone always receive notification?

You got t he Notification and the message once .
I mean when you got a notification on the first Device , the second device will not get the message and will not got notification .

evilinheaven

May 22, 2011
I couldn't make it work. Titanium backup doesn't seem to work on my pricipal device. Always got a storage problem error.
Is there any workaround for the TB step? Tryed to copy the system folder and the media folder but with no luck.
Also i'm using lollipop in one side and the JB on the other. This should cause any problem?

Thanks a lot!!!

riovi

Jan 26, 2014
I couldn't make it work. Titanium backup doesn't seem to work on my pricipal device. Always got a storage problem error.
Is there any workaround for the TB step? Tryed to copy the system folder and the media folder but with no luck.
Also i'm using lollipop in one side and the JB on the other. This should cause any problem?

Thanks a lot!!!
I got the same problem here. I've tried to change the backup location so many times and still isn't working.. I'm running KK 4.4.2

xbarsasy

Jun 15, 2014
Marburg
I got the same problem here. I've tried to change the backup location so many times and still isn't working.. I'm running KK 4.4.2

Thanks a lot!!!
Sorry for late Answer, I hat exams .Have you tried this ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nextapp.sdfix&hl=en

joneves

Aug 23, 2016
Cornélio Procópio
Key file

If I have a backup of conversation, but only this, and I want to use this method to get the key file, there a possibility of this be done? Or can I read old backups in the new phone without problems?
If you don't understand, I'm sorry, English is not my primary language.

xbarsasy

Jun 15, 2014
Marburg
If I have a backup of conversation, but only this, and I want to use this method to get the key file, there a possibility of this be done? Or can I read old backups in the new phone without problems?
If you don't understand, I'm sorry, English is not my primary language.
I didnt understand exactly
But with this method the chats from old mobile will be automatically copied on the new one.

Hit thanks if helped ?!