[TW][4.4.4][UVUFNK2] ►BHP ROM 3.0 BiTDI FINAL◄►Slimmest TW ROM`

Search This thread

krazeekirk

Sep 3, 2007
Orlando
Since you have a "locked bootloader" you will not be able to replace that portion of your operating system ... which is why you installed SafeStrap. So you need to boot into Safestrap and follow the directions to install this ROM there. Generally that consists of:

1) Backup you STOCK slot in Safestrap
2) Advanced WIPE -> wipe everything BUT your external SD Card
3) Install this ROM
4) Install the modules that match your current version
5) Restart

You should read the Safestrap site carefully to make sure you know what you're doing and how to recover if the install doesn't go well.

Good luck ... you're on the road to learn alot!

Thank you for the time you took to explain this to me. I'll will give it a shot!

mswal2846

Nov 7, 2013
Raleigh
Well lets see! I saw a Dev Forum from the great tamirda saying the Loliipop cant be deodexed, no xposed... so we might have all stock..lol

I've tried some of the lollipop based ROMs over the past few days and I've not been impressed. Seem slow and my signal strength was a good 2 bars less than with this ROM. I'm hoping when the real lollipop comes out those issues will be addressed but at the moment, I'm not clammering to get there.

CC850

Nov 30, 2010
@burimi007 I use battery saver all the time. I get around 4 hours of screen time and everything is responsive enough for my needs. I prefer not needing a backup battery or having to connect to a charger throughout the day. I suggest trying both.

Last edited:
Reactions: burimi007

iulian vu

Jun 20, 2012
If I plugged my phone to a charger (while is turned off) and i want to turn it on, doesn't work. if I remove charging cable, than is OK. The phone is turning on. There is a fix for this?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

iulian vu

Jun 20, 2012
I have a issue with youtube ,on this Rom. Picture on movies is very bad ,all kind of stripes and also black and white . I tried two version of youtube, but is the same problem .Is there a fix for this?

radz_

Feb 23, 2013
I have a issue with youtube ,on this Rom. Picture on movies is very bad ,all kind of stripes and also black and white . I tried two version of youtube, but is the same problem .Is there a fix for this?
Its a known issue for 4.4.4...
I dont know why.. im not in this ROM.. but i did flash 4.4.4 before, same issue for youtube.. what i ussually did is pressing the 3dot menu while video is playing, then set to higher resolution...
Anyone else have issues with YouTube?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Mystique

Oct 1, 2010
Trying this out after living in GPE for almost my S4's entire life.. Great rom. I deleted many stock things and replaced them with smaller equivalents from the market.

Question is about CSC's.

I have never been asked about them before. I am using an unlocked M919 on AT&T..

T-mobile was the only thing that made sense.. Is there something that I should do for AT&T?

I can't find a clear description of what the CSC's are for..

Thanks in advance.

radz_

Feb 23, 2013
Trying this out after living in GPE for almost my S4's entire life.. Great rom. I deleted many stock things and replaced them with smaller equivalents from the market.

Question is about CSC's.

I have never been asked about them before. I am using an unlocked M919 on AT&T..

T-mobile was the only thing that made sense.. Is there something that I should do for AT&T?

I can't find a clear description of what the CSC's are for..

Thanks in advance.
AFAIK
CSC is like the country code for your phone..
If you have the right CSC... i think but not sure GPS will work faster..
If you want to know your CSC check Sammobile

mswal2846

Nov 7, 2013
Raleigh
3Minit Battery Mod

I've been trying different ROMs (just to try them) and I keep coming back to this one. I even get LTE in my house with this ROM and none of the others seem able to provide anything near this.

I agree with the previous post, I'm having issues trying to download from Mega to my phone also ... end up pulling down from PC and putting into my own Dropbox account to get to phone.

But despite that, this is a great ROM and worth trying to figure out!

ISF

Apr 6, 2012
București
www.youtube.com
I've been trying different ROMs (just to try them) and I keep coming back to this one. I even get LTE in my house with this ROM and none of the others seem able to provide anything near this.

I agree with the previous post, I'm having issues trying to download from Mega to my phone also ... end up pulling down from PC and putting into my own Dropbox account to get to phone.

But despite that, this is a great ROM and worth trying to figure out!
Thank you guys for the great words! I will try uploading them to Google Drive, Dropbox is giving me little space, only 3GB and only one room weights more than 1 GB.
Also I am waiting for official 5.0 to build the next release. Thanks again!

Reactions: _azkal and emilio62

oran3e1

Oct 6, 2012
Long time no see buddy :), downloading now, cant wait to test out your final ROM, all the lollipop ROMS ive tried have left me with so many bugs.

Reactions: ISF

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Free_Android_4_4_Kit_Kat_background_Wallpaper_for.jpg

- FEATURES -

- Mainly the most STABLE and FAST TW ROM
    - Based on latest Samsung Official Firmware 4.4.4 - UVUFNK2
    - NOT A SINGLE T-MOBILE BRANDED APP - T-MOBILE 100% DEBLOATED
    - SAMSUNG DEBLOATED, I MEAN 100% DEBLOATED
    - 100% KNOX FREE
    - THE SLIMMEST ROM BASED ON TW - only 1.06 GB - NO BLOATWARE!
    - 3 MINIT Battery Module