[TW][4.4.4][UVUFNK2] ►BHP ROM 3.0 BiTDI FINAL◄►Slimmest TW ROM`

Search This thread

ISF

Apr 6, 2012
București
www.youtube.com
For those who are having problems with the 4G icon, the Wi-Fi tethering or don't wanna update the bootloader or the modem, I suggest flashing the 2.0 TDI based Official Samsung I9505 Firmware.

zednet

Jan 24, 2009
Allright, Ive had time to investigate a little. Managed to find NK4 bootloader and NK4 modem (Was suprisingly not-straightfoward searching and finding in a list).
Seems to resolve everything, only the "Error 05" for the wifi-calling, but that is some kind of T-mobile feature I guess, Im not interested in it. It shuts up when u disable it in settings.

Other than that it seems to roll on atm, gonna try it out!

izephyr

Dec 2, 2010
Narayanganj
CSC Not Being Changed during installation

Thanks for the ROM.
CSC is staying the same TMO CSC, even if I choose other CSCs during installation. Tried with BTU/DBT/XEF CSC without a success.

EDIT: I have finally been able to change csc by using the Stock Reocvery technique but still I am having issue with tethering. Mobile hotspot does not turn on. Any help is appreciated. I am on latest BHP 3 Final

Last edited:

kirschimech

Jan 14, 2009
Thanks for the ROM.

Can someone please tell me how to turn off the sounds when i connect or disconnect the charger?
Normally i just renamed the .ogg file in \system\media\audio\ui, but i can't find this sound files, that are played there.

THX

v1nsai

May 15, 2010
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 3a XL
So I installed through safestrap, then booted for the first time and the ROM is saying that it isn't rooted. I can't do anything, safestrap isn't coming up either, so I have to ODIN back to stock and start over. Any reason why this would happen? I don't see anyone else in the thread having this problem....

mswal2846

Nov 7, 2013
Raleigh
So I installed through safestrap, then booted for the first time and the ROM is saying that it isn't rooted. I can't do anything, safestrap isn't coming up either, so I have to ODIN back to stock and start over. Any reason why this would happen? I don't see anyone else in the thread having this problem....

Assuming you are an AT&T locked boot loader, did you following the recommendations in the OP here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2616221

Basically, after flashing the ROM, you should flash the modules for you and SuperSU. That should allow get your WIFI and Root.

I'm not sure why Safestrap isn't engaging upon boot, though. It could be because you've lost root, I guess.

Anyway, read through the OP, it's very detailed...

Monki

Sep 15, 2007

I just downloaded the ROM, made a back up of my CM12 install, wiped data and then flashed the BHP ROM. I just get a Recovery botloop.... It attempts to start but can't even get past the "Galaxy S4 i9505" first bootscreen. Using TWRP 2.8.

Meh :confused:

Restored CM12 backup and it's fine.
I just wanted a Slim 4.4 TW ROM though to play with for a while...nevermind.

Madalinsuny

Jul 1, 2013
I just downloaded the ROM, made a back up of my CM12 install, wiped data and then flashed the BHP ROM. I just get a Recovery botloop.... It attempts to start but can't even get past the "Galaxy S4 i9505" first bootscreen. Using TWRP 2.8.

Meh :confused:

Restored CM12 backup and it's fine.
I just wanted a Slim 4.4 TW ROM though to play with for a while...nevermind.

Wipe system ,data and cash...then flash the rom

Reactions: Monki

v1nsai

May 15, 2010
OnePlus 6T
Google Pixel 3a XL
Assuming you are an AT&T locked boot loader, did you following the recommendations in the OP here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2616221

Basically, after flashing the ROM, you should flash the modules for you and SuperSU. That should allow get your WIFI and Root.

I'm not sure why Safestrap isn't engaging upon boot, though. It could be because you've lost root, I guess.

Anyway, read through the OP, it's very detailed...

Yea the OP was pretty straightforward, I did read it. One thing that may have happened is that I loaded the modules and SuperSU to install after the ROM automatically, but then AROMA came up and rebooted after it was done. This means I let the ROM boot without installing the modules or SuperSU the first time. This might have caused me to lose root, because when I tried to go back and install them when I realized AROMA probably rebooted without letting them install first, it was already too late. I'll try again later, I didn't have much time to screw around so I just nandroided back to my half-working ROM.

Mystique

Oct 1, 2010
Sorry to bother,

How do I get the reboot menu to "come back"?

Reboot simply reboots, it no longer gives the option for recovery and such..

I agree holding up on the volume works.. But how do I get that functionally back?

Thanks in advance.

Also I have Wanam installed but I don't like the look of the Wanam menu..

#firstworldproblem

nickolasemp

Jul 27, 2010
Hello there. First of all thank you very much for your efforts to bring us the most stable and greatest experience to our S4.
Today I saw that there is a final ROM version, so I downloaded it and tried to install it.

However I didn't know what to put as CSC. I chose the French one since I live in France, but my mobile -I think- was imported from someplace else.
As you can imagine, it cannot unlock my sim card. I don't know what to put there. I have no idea what the CSC does, all I want is a knox-free device.

I tried searching the link between baseband, modem, CSC, bootloader in the internet but I am a bit lost.
How do I update to your latest rom then?

Edit:
I have the i9505XXUBMGA bootloader and I just saw that my previous firmware's CSC code was BTU and CSC country is UK & IRE. But is it the CSC change that doesn't enable the SIM?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Free_Android_4_4_Kit_Kat_background_Wallpaper_for.jpg

- FEATURES -

- Mainly the most STABLE and FAST TW ROM
    - Based on latest Samsung Official Firmware 4.4.4 - UVUFNK2
    - NOT A SINGLE T-MOBILE BRANDED APP - T-MOBILE 100% DEBLOATED
    - SAMSUNG DEBLOATED, I MEAN 100% DEBLOATED
    - 100% KNOX FREE
    - THE SLIMMEST ROM BASED ON TW - only 1.06 GB - NO BLOATWARE!
    - 3 MINIT Battery Module