Rom Customizer > Old AllianceOTA > Updates > There ya go.
must have been said in this thread already, but i'll say it anyway
my phone got stuck on the Galaxy Note logo when i took it out from my pocket yesterday.
1. manual reboot - does not work (or did not solve it)
2. battery pulled out - - does not work (or did not solve it)
3. wiped caches - - does not work (or did not solve it)
4. reinstalled on top after wiping caches - does not work (or did not solve it)
5. factory reset and reinstalled via recovery - does not work (or did not solve it)
so i gave up. after maybe half an hour the curious wife simply pushed the volume up button (it was off im sure as i pulled the battery and put it back in without turning on the device), the galaxy note turned on! and the apps in the /preload were loaded. contacts were not deleted (should have been if it performed a factory reset, right?)
what just happened here, can somebody explain?
I just instaled this rom coming from 4.2.1 Alysum ... Copyed the rom to internal SD card, reboot to recovery ..wipe factory reset, wipe cache and dalvik, go to advanced format preload, Then in advanced mound \DATA - install rom ..rebooted and perfect... withows FC.....
Before all this I made a nandroid backup just in case.
AND A SILLY QUESTION - HOW DO I GET 240 DPI MODE.. ANYONE HAS THE FLASHEABLE ZIP ??