Inactive Recognized Developer
- Aug 4, 2010
This is the twlauncher 4.5, actually the tw4 launcher from Samsung heavily modified by me. A lot have of options have been added...
Pictures say more than thousand words
- Power Widget stays gray on samsung firmwares (it does not on cm7 for example), after reboot it will be displayed normally.
- If you want working samsung widgets, download TW4Manager app, -> Widgets and select which you want (then menu button -> apply)
- To fix other widgets, grab the attached key, in AndroidManifest.xml set android:sharedUserId="tw4.fr4gg0r" (if not there add it) and resign it with the downloaded key (password is touchwiz, alias is fr4gg0r) more details here.
- Every device with armv7 processor and froyo or higher
- install the attached TW4Manager app. It will offer you several installation methods
Cyanogenmod users have the privilegue to kill apps like the settings app does (real force stop). This is the only launcher that can do this!
- normal installation
- installation to /system/app/ (this will let you uninstall apps)
- cyanogenmod version (/system/ only, if you want normal installation, choose the first one)
If you have questions/problems, see this very good HowTo by Corwin9s:
Important: I am currently not working on this project (no time).
- me, Fr4gg0r
- (previously also swiftwork who has left the team (the tw4manager is based on his work).
There are (at least I hope so) other ppl working on this project, I posted sources somewhere, but I can't remember their names now. xD
One of them is petsasj.
If you have questions/bug reports feel free to come on irc (freenode) to #cmsgs
Don't take the .apk and theme it, instead make a theme.zip
acrylic - for the icons in the preferences
Brut.all for apktool
petsasj for testing
Corwin9s for everything