[Tweak] [05/04/2010] - Lock Screen Middle Fix

Search This thread

chris10230

May 19, 2008
So since i got this i always felt that the slider at the top was annoying, then everyone moved it to the bottom, now personally is still find it annoying as its well at the bottom.

Therefore I moved it to the middle...

SR.png

Now even though i had been planning for months i did just knock this up, there may well be bugs, SHOULD NOT BE, but that is life.

Installation

1. Download it here (text) or here (no text)
2. Install it
3. Soft Reset
4. Enjoy

Remove

1. Uninstall "chris10230 Lockscreen Middle"
2. Download and install this
3. Soft Reset
4. Enjoy your stock looking lock screen :)

I do recommend removing any other lockscreen mods before installing this as they may have an undesired effect.

Should do no harm if it does then well you should know the risks by now!

Let me know what you think and anything else to make it better!

Made it on pocketnow.com! => http://pocketnow.com/tweaks-hacks/change-windows-mobile-65-lock-slider-position

Also anyone that has a problem with it can you please post the ROM that you are using as i have a feeling that some 6.5.x roms may not be compatible. The only thought that i have.

Attachments

• wallpaper.jpg
    wallpaper.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,639
Last edited:

Reignzone

Sep 2, 2009
Dallas, Texas
Agreed.
This is rather nice.

I appreciate this simplicity kind sir.

Seriously, such a "simple" registry tweak is constantly overlooked.

I enjoy the little things... and this is definitely one of 'em. :rolleyes:

BRILLLLLLIANT!

giokou

May 19, 2009
Athens
Lenovo P11
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Thanks man!

I had installed the bottom lockscreen cab and when i uninstalled it, the stock lockscreen did not appear! I searched a fix to avoid the hard reset and i found it in your thread!

Thank you chris10230!!!!!!!!!!!

steveianson

Jul 28, 2008
Sorry to be the first with a problem. Installed ok. First time lock screen was, bottom of screen as in your picture above, but unlock icon at top. Did a soft reset, now unlock icon in middle but bottom of screen as before install, as screen shot. I have uninstalled reinstalled but no change.

chris10230

May 19, 2008
1 thing how make top bar trasparent
thanxxx

use hd wall.... so the overlay is the same as the image that is beneath

Sorry to be the first with a problem. Installed ok. First time lock screen was, bottom of screen as in your picture above, but unlock icon at top. Did a soft reset, now unlock icon in middle but bottom of screen as before install, as screen shot. I have uninstalled reinstalled but no change.

I'm a bit lost on this one, maybe go ask in your rom thread for the LS_lockscene...cpr that came with the rom. Something may have gone wrong, then try it again on another rom later.

flacoslim

Feb 20, 2010
Calendar

Does the calendar suppose to show at the bottom of lockscreen? Anyone having the same problema.
Slider in the middle so much dam better. My thumb was cramping up when i had the slider at bottom.
NICE work.

Last edited:

steveianson

Jul 28, 2008
QUOTE "When i get some time ill look into this, may be a case of having to flash but would speed it up if you can give me the LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr from you rom it will be Windows\lockscre"

Attached is the zipped file as requested.

Cant wait to get it sorted. BTW the missed call symbol does not come up, all i get is a 1 on the lock icon.

Attachments

• LS_LockScene_480x800.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

chris10230

May 19, 2008
QUOTE "When i get some time ill look into this, may be a case of having to flash but would speed it up if you can give me the LS_LockScene_480x800.cpr from you rom it will be Windows\lockscre"

Attached is the zipped file as requested.

Cant wait to get it sorted. BTW the missed call symbol does not come up, all i get is a 1 on the lock icon.

Cheers, but any chance of the one that was originally in your rom, also i dont quite get why it messed up as i did not touch any of the appointment parts.

otherwise i cannot see where it has gone wrong tbh

flacoslim

Feb 20, 2010
Calendar

Does anyone know how i can get the calendar icon from showing up on the lock screen? its show up at the bottom underneath the clock and date. The slider doesnt have enough room for drop down notifications.

horbeme

Jun 2, 2009
Brooklyn
i in stalled it and it works fine, my question is the second pic u have it also has a slide for missed calls and is that a facebook slide? how do i get those to slides to show up on my phone.

crc_666

Jan 24, 2010
use hd wall.... so the overlay is the same as the image that is beneath

I'm a bit lost on this one, maybe go ask in your rom thread for the LS_lockscene...cpr that came with the rom. Something may have gone wrong, then try it again on another rom later.

thankx for ur reply i want trasparent top bar on lock screen

thankxx