[TWRP 2.3+ Theme] kindle-fire-stock-ui

Search This thread

nfinitefx45

Apr 12, 2010
Abingdon, MD.
This has been updated to work on the newer versions of TWRP tested on 2.3.3.1

Created a stockish looking Kindle fire theme for TWRP upon request of my Wife so figure I would post it for anyone that wants to check it out.

preview-kf-twrp2.jpg

Download

Please remember to rename to ui.zip

if you dont know how to use the theme just mount your sdcard look for the TWRP folder open it and create a new folder called theme. Then place the ui.zip inside the theme folder and the next time you go into recovery it will load it.
To remove the theme and return to stock ui just delete the ui.zip

Last edited:

Aahz Pervect

Dec 26, 2011
Really how often are you in TWRP? I go in do what needs to be done then get out, This seems pointless.

I do a lot of testing so I use TWRP quite often.

I'd argue that every user should have TWRP on their Kindle Fire if only for the backup and recovery functionality so having it look nice can't hurt :D

Houndog101

Feb 16, 2011
Fallston, Md.
Followed instructions, but can't get this to take.. In terp folder created new folder "theme". In theme folder put ui.zip.. rebooted , etc.. nothing changes..:confused:

Never mind, I got it to work, thanks to the op,, although I only use twrp once every couple of years..LoL

Last edited:

nfinitefx45

Apr 12, 2010
Abingdon, MD.
Glad to see that it is usefull to many of you.

And Happy New Year to Everyone and there families, Hope 2012 will be better For Everyone!!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This has been updated to work on the newer versions of TWRP tested on 2.3.3.1

Created a stockish looking Kindle fire theme for TWRP upon request of my Wife so figure I would post it for anyone that wants to check it out.

preview-kf-twrp2.jpg

Download

Please remember to rename to ui.zip

if you dont know how to use the theme just mount your sdcard look for the TWRP folder open it and create a new folder called theme. Then place the ui.zip inside the theme folder and the next time you go into recovery it will load it.
    To remove the theme and return to stock ui just delete the ui.zip
    This is some fantastic work! Thanks for your efforts!

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G using Tapatalk
    Yes it wouldnt be hard, do you have some images or a place I can check out some images for the ICS

Well here's a rough first cut of and ICS Theme. Borrowed heavily from the .xml file of yours, so I can't really take much credit, except for redoing images. It's at least a good start!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QI5RAL5N