Today i present my ported recovery for Fire 2 lte i will share with you friends
I port it from Innjoo 2 lte Phone

First
Link of Download : http://www.mediafire.com/file/8gwbn643wy67g6c/recovery.img

Instructions
- Copy the download recovery.img to your internal memory
- Download kingroot and install it
- Root your device with kingroot
- install Rashr Application Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mkrtchyan.recoverytools&hl=en
- First make a backup for your Recovery and then Flash the New Recovery
- Reboot to recovery Mode
- Enjoy

Tested Phones
-Innjoo Fire 2 Lte 2+16 (16GB ROM+2GB RAM)

IF you Like my work Press thanks and donate If you can

Credit
- Mediatek Phones
- MohammadEmbaby for his Twrp

majedtech

Jan 23, 2011
Help MT6797 Innjoo Pro 2

Hello

I have purchased Innjoo pro 2 MT6797 but I cannot root it :( I am in bad luck.

Could you help me to make a custom recovery for my phone MT6797 Innjoo Pro 2.

I tried your ways but it seems not working in my phone and that because after successful flashing using SP flash tool it goes back to the factory recovery. like nothing happened.

also I cannot use bootloader because my phone is locked, and I couldn't find any way to unlock it. I cannot press volum up for "yes" to confirm the unlocking.

I appreciate in advance for your kind support

Shadow Of Leaf

Jul 28, 2014
Casablanca
Hello

I have purchased Innjoo pro 2 MT6797 but I cannot root it :( I am in bad luck.

Could you help me to make a custom recovery for my phone MT6797 Innjoo Pro 2.

I tried your ways but it seems not working in my phone and that because after successful flashing using SP flash tool it goes back to the factory recovery. like nothing happened.

also I cannot use bootloader because my phone is locked, and I couldn't find any way to unlock it. I cannot press volum up for "yes" to confirm the unlocking.

I appreciate in advance for your kind support

hello im glad to help
send me stock recovery.img to port a twrp for you ok
and as far as i know mediatek doesnt lock his bootloader weirdo

majedtech

Jan 23, 2011
hello im glad to help
send me stock recovery.img to port a twrp for you ok
and as far as i know mediatek doesnt lock his bootloader weirdo

Thank you very much I appreciated

Really weird bro, when I try to execute the command on ADB "fastboot oem unlock" it gave me a manufacture warning for the unlocking and the choices are select yes to confirm or no doing it by pressing up or down volume, however, when I select yes by pressing up volume no response :( but when I press no it send me back to the recovery mode.

Something else, is when I try to flash the custom recovery from ADB, its give me a message that my device is locked.

Also, when I try to flash the custom recovery from "SP flash tool" it works, but I cannot boot to the custom recovery its like the OS refusing the flashed image and replace it with the factory one.

I have sent you privet message with the link of my public folder in google drive that contain the official recovery file, but its MT6757 not what I mentioned in the previous post :)

I couldn't post it here because I am still new in the forum.

Last edited:

Shadow Of Leaf

Jul 28, 2014
Casablanca
Thank you very much I appreciated

Really weird bro, when I try to execute the command on ADB "fastboot oem unlock" it gave me a manufacture warning for the unlocking and the choices are select yes to confirm or no doing it by pressing up or down volume, however, when I select yes by pressing up volume no response :( but when I press no it send me back to the recovery mode.

Something else, is when I try to flash the custom recovery from ADB, its give me a message that my device is locked.

Also, when I try to flash the custom recovery from "SP flash tool" it works, but I cannot boot to the custom recovery its like the OS refusing the flashed image and replace it with the factory one.

I have sent you privet message with the link of my public folder in google drive that contain the official recovery file, but its MT6757 not what I mentioned in the previous post :)

I couldn't post it here because I am still new in the forum.

ok thanks when i finish porting recovery
i will send you a link

Shadow Of Leaf

Jul 28, 2014
Casablanca
i didn't find any mt6735 cm12.1 32bit support stable so i don't have any attend to port a bugged rom

Yeaaahh Finally I port Mokee Os Stable for Our phone
see Screenshots in attachements

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-22-13-11-10.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-22-13-11-10.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_2017-04-22-13-11-15.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-22-13-11-15.png
    90 KB · Views: 67

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!