TWRP 3.2.3 for the Honor play

Search This thread

QuantumShqipe

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London
The developers of the honor play developers have kindly built a twrp SRIJITH Bharadxxx, deliberately spelling his name wrong so you don't bother the guy, but they are hoping to do further future development but thats not possible till we can actually receive bootloader unlocker codes, but you keep beating us too it! So if you wanna pm us, if you supposedly have two or you dont want if for any absurd reason lol you will start to see these forums with custom roms and root etc etc, after all we are not rich and we are not very willing to pay because it doesnt effect us

Last edited:

lollo.21

May 19, 2017
I'm just wondering one thing, has anyone been handed the code via email or not? Not long ago you could request through a site, possible that no one has requested and received? If anyone has the code, he'll post it here.

QuantumShqipe

Recognized Developer
Nov 2, 2017
London
I'm just wondering one thing, has anyone been handed the code via email or not? Not long ago you could request through a site, possible that no one has requested and received? If anyone has the code, he'll post it here.

What's happened not long ago in September they were giving away free bootloader unlock codes for the devices the current devs couldn't get one because everyone get there before them lol

adnanahmad1786

Jan 4, 2012
Varanasi
The developers of the honor play developers have kindly built a twrp SRIJITH Bharadxxx, deliberately spelling his name wrong so you don't bother the guy, but they are hoping to do further future development but thats not possible till we can actually receive bootloader unlocker codes, but you keep beating us too it! So if you wanna pm us, if you supposedly have two or you dont want if for any absurd reason lol you will start to see these forums with custom roms and root etc etc, after all we are not rich and we are not very willing to pay because it doesnt effect us

I got the bootloader unlocking code within 3 weeks and ... I was able to unlock my device with that code .. but all I want is now is twrp recovery cause our phone already support project treble and we can flash .. project treble roms !!!! So I request you to please port twrp recovery for our device !!!

LOVE9CC

Sep 10, 2018
How do I get the unlock code now?

kurvenmeister

Jan 16, 2016
How do I get the unlock code now?

@LOVE9CC

maybe dc-unlocker can help. just unlocked my mediapad m5 by dc-unlocker. i think it is only a question of time until they manage to unlock the honor play. maybe anybody here is willing to try dc-unlocker. i know it is a payed service but it is worth it. unlocking my mediapad i payed only 4 bucks.

actually i think about purchasing this phone.

found the following twrp-link at the honor 10 thread
https://forum.xda-developers.com/ho...covery-twrp-3-2-1-0-recovery-view-10-t3798751

seems to work on every kirin 970

Last edited:

lollo.21

May 19, 2017
good to hear there is development. thx for your answer. still could not unlock bl.dc and hcu failed.funky is totally crazy and much to expensive.

It is a nonsense to pay to have the bootloader unlocked, please all those who make programmers to create a tools to unlock these phones! If we have managed DC and funky then it means that in the way it is, making it free is perfect as it is Android.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So it was never released?
    I don't get you, no Dev has a bootloader unlock code therefore we cannot post ? to xda lol
    @Quantummkk123

would you mind sharing your twrp. receiving my honor play today. trying to unlock the phone. if i am succesfull i would like to test your twrp.

thank you
    It is a nonsense to pay to have the bootloader unlocked, please all those who make programmers to create a tools to unlock these phones! If we have managed DC and funky then it means that in the way it is, making it free is perfect as it is Android.

True true but oh well let's see where time takes us
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone