[TWRP][3.3.1-0][BUMP][All Models] TWRP w/ Thermal F2FS [2019.12.23]

drmxmyt

Aug 29, 2011
istanbul
@dorimanx sorry bodering you but i saw all this thread and saw your words about you bump some images for your people and saw some people saying that already using the "bumped" bersion maded by you, where can i find it? (if is that real).
http://dorimanx.shine.sk/LG/

under the page, there are bumped kernels, but not latest, they are 2.8.1.1. im using without any issue.

Reactions: dorimanx

blastagator

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Dec 27, 2012
Fern Park, FL
To DEV :)

here is the way to sign the recovery with LG keys for original JB/KK bootloader.
LOKI is no longer needed.

https://github.com/dorimanx/Doriman...mmit/71546ca4c587e5e57412234c8e3b51f09146801e

have fun. you can BUMP all of your images, and forget about loki.

Attached my work folder.
this is not for USERS!!! dont ask how to use if you cant understand.
it's for DEV.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like that script would bump the img and then still use the loki flashing script. So the image would actually be bumped, then loki'd, and then flashed.

I'm thinking I should take out the loki script and just use the part that correctly selects the LCD Panel type.

Edit: I took the loki stuff out and left a tweaked panel script. Bumped 2.8.2.0 is up and running. I promise all builds will be up soon :)

Last edited:

blastagator

Dec 27, 2012
Fern Park, FL
But... I m so sorry. I m L01f(japan) user. So how can I get to port this latest twrp(?) could i take some information(?)
This is my email: [email protected]
Thank you.
This is on my to-do list. I recently found a git with the vendor blobs. I hope to work on this after I get the new bump'd build out on all the other models.

blastagator

Dec 27, 2012
Fern Park, FL
Dec 6, 2014 (2.8.2.0)
-Reworked all device trees to use the CM stock device trees + a couple mods to add TWRP support.
-Still using the Omni4.4 source.
-BUMP'ed and new flashing script that still auto-detects panel type but does NOT use loki.
++Bump works on JB & KK bootloader.
-All the other goodies as listed in 2.8.1.9.
-If you're on d800 and want to upgrade to KK bootloader, go here.

Last edited: