• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Twrp 3.4.0-0 sm-t825

Search This thread

Alex20137

Feb 4, 2018
Here's a functional TWRP with a revamped UI ported from the TAB S2.
I am not responsible for ANYTHING to do with this image. Use at your own risk! I can provide only limited help because I myself learned this in one week.

SEANDROID IS NOT ENFORCING? - No Problem - it doesn't mean anything! If you do know how to repack twrp in order to remove that message please show.

Thanks for the sources - @ashyx @Valera1978 and tab s2 twrp team.

I don't have a tab s3 non lte but you can try using it!

Download link:
2020 august twrp 3.4:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnh0wvqe8qwvqu0/t825twrp_3.4.0-0.img?dl=0 for T825!!!!
thanks to bmwdroid for sharing the file!

To flash: flash this with ashyx's twrp or Valera's repack by selecting install image and then selecting recovery!

Good luck and please press the thanks button!

Last edited:

vegych

Jan 25, 2018
Screenshot.
Later I'll post a version with modified icons, of course, if the author of the topic does not mind

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-03-10-11-47.png
    Screenshot_2020-08-03-10-11-47.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 211

Alex20137

Feb 4, 2018
Yup I don't mind! You wouldn't by any chance know how disable the text seandroid not enforcing? It annoys me! But without doing it when compiling directly from the tarp tree because it doesn't exist; I only followed a simple twrp porting guide!

Reactions: vegych

ivanox1972

Sep 26, 2011
@Alex20137 thanks for this, moved tab s3 from dead point. what can be benefit of this? is it opening door to some lineage breakthrough?

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

[/COLOR @Alex20137 thanks for this, moved tab s3 from dead point. what can be benefit of this? is it opening door to some lineage breakthrough?

Don't bother yourself - does NOT work on SM-t820 wifi - too bad.

Yesss. Don't bother yourself - does NOT work on SM-t820 wifi - too bad.

Not sure, if the installation attempt took place in the right way.
I only tried two times (install via twrp 3.2.1-1).
Maybe you have more success with a fresh system !?

Had to restore the recovery system with Odin ... I don't mind.

Still, it's nice that the two tablets are still alive and in use.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's a functional TWRP with a revamped UI ported from the TAB S2.
    I am not responsible for ANYTHING to do with this image. Use at your own risk! I can provide only limited help because I myself learned this in one week.

SEANDROID IS NOT ENFORCING? - No Problem - it doesn't mean anything! If you do know how to repack twrp in order to remove that message please show.

Thanks for the sources - @ashyx @Valera1978 and tab s2 twrp team.

I don't have a tab s3 non lte but you can try using it!

Download link:
    2020 august twrp 3.4:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnh0wvqe8qwvqu0/t825twrp_3.4.0-0.img?dl=0 for T825!!!!
    thanks to bmwdroid for sharing the file!

To flash: flash this with ashyx's twrp or Valera's repack by selecting install image and then selecting recovery!

Good luck and please press the thanks button!
    @houmles I'll send you a PM when done.

Edit: sent it.
    Yup I don't mind! You wouldn't by any chance know how disable the text seandroid not enforcing? It annoys me! But without doing it when compiling directly from the tarp tree because it doesn't exist; I only followed a simple twrp porting guide!
    @ivanox1972
    I now support lineage 17 security updates, so if security was a fright from upgrading, never fear!
    Hi , @bmwdroid could you send me TWRP too? the last version. tks
    Done