Twrp 3.4.0-0 sm-t825

Search This thread

Wassermann_II

Feb 23, 2009
Cologne
Hallo bmwdroid. Ich glaube, dass Du auch Deutsch sprichst. Deshalb probier ich es mal so. Erst einmal danke für den zur Verfügung gestellten Download der twrp.

Leider bin ich nicht wirklich weiter gekommen. Egal was ich auch tu, mein Tab bleibt immer im Downloading-Modus stecken. Weder Odin, noch das Tab reagieren (siehe Bilder, sortiert nach zeitlicher Abfolge). Ich kriege die twrp einfach nicht auf mein Tablett. Das gleiche passsiert übrigens auch, wenn ich die twrp.img-Datei im ADB-Shell benutze. Nach der Eingabe "fastboot bootloader" im ADB-Shell bekomme ich nur die Info >waiting for device<, welches aber vorher schon mit der Eingabe "adb devices" erkannt worden ist - und natürlich auch eine device-Nr. angezeigt wird. Jetzt bist Du meine letzte Hoffnung. Vielleicht kannst Du ja was mit meiner Formulierung in Verbindung mit den Bildern was anfangen. Apropos: Entwickleroptionen sind freigeschaltet, OEM-Entsperrung sowie USB-Debugging sind aktiviert.

Bis dahin. LG aus Köln

Unfortunately, I didn't really get any further. No matter what I do, my tab is always stuck in downloading mode. Neither Odin nor the tab react (see pictures, sorted according to chronological order). I just can't get the twrp on my tablet. The same thing happens when I use the twrp.img file in the ADB shell. After entering "fastboot bootloader" in the ADB shell, I only get the info> waiting for device <, which has already been recognized by entering "adb devices" - and of course also a device number. is shown. Now you are my last hope. Maybe you can do something with my formulation in connection with the pictures. Speaking of which: developer options are activated, OEM unlocking and USB debugging are activated.

Until then. Greetings from Cologne

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 4
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    252.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    254.1 KB · Views: 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could you send me a PM too? Thank you! :cool:
    Done
    First of all, fastboot doesn't work on Samsung devices.
    Only Odin/Heimdall do.
    Rest in PM.
    Here's a functional TWRP with a revamped UI ported from the TAB S2.
    I am not responsible for ANYTHING to do with this image. Use at your own risk! I can provide only limited help because I myself learned this in one week.

SEANDROID IS NOT ENFORCING? - No Problem - it doesn't mean anything! If you do know how to repack twrp in order to remove that message please show.

Thanks for the sources - @ashyx @Valera1978 and tab s2 twrp team.

I don't have a tab s3 non lte but you can try using it!

Download link:
    2020 august twrp 3.4:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnh0wvqe8qwvqu0/t825twrp_3.4.0-0.img?dl=0 for T825!!!!
    thanks to bmwdroid for sharing the file!

To flash: flash this with ashyx's twrp or Valera's repack by selecting install image and then selecting recovery!

Good luck and please press the thanks button!
    @houmles I'll send you a PM when done.

Edit: sent it.
    Yup I don't mind! You wouldn't by any chance know how disable the text seandroid not enforcing? It annoys me! But without doing it when compiling directly from the tarp tree because it doesn't exist; I only followed a simple twrp porting guide!
    @ivanox1972
    I now support lineage 17 security updates, so if security was a fright from upgrading, never fear!
    Yes I’ll try t820 but I can’t now cus I’m busy sorry very soon tho. In the meantime you can follow a noob guide just like I Did. Worked well
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone