• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[TWRP][3.4.0-10][raphael]Off/Unoff TWRP for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro (Stable)

Search This thread

adioph

May 12, 2005
after installing twrp, I am able to enter it from fastboot but not using power+volume up button, please help. thanks

Last edited:

bexo92

Apr 10, 2017
Hi. I am currently on official twrp and I want to install unofficial -25 version. How can I do this? Can I simply fastboot flash over the official version?

bexo92

Apr 10, 2017

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
please can you help me , how i do it and install magisk without need to reset factory my phone

Is your Bootloader locked?

If yes, then the answer seems incorrect and you WILL LOSE YOUR DATA in the process of unlocking.

But as you wrote you want to install Magisk and not unlock your bootloader the answer is also correct: By flashing Magisk you will not reset anything IF YOU ARE ALREADY UNLOCKED.

The steps are

1. unlock your bootloader
2. flash recovery from Fastboot
3. boot into recovery and install Magisk.zip

Done.

r.a.y.8

Oct 20, 2016
Is your Bootloader locked?

If yes, then the answer seems incorrect and you WILL LOSE YOUR DATA in the process of unlocking.

But as you wrote you want to install Magisk and not unlock your bootloader the answer is also correct: By flashing Magisk you will not reset anything IF YOU ARE ALREADY UNLOCKED.

The steps are

1. unlock your bootloader
2. flash recovery from Fastboot
3. boot into recovery and install Magisk.zip

Done.

my bootloader is unlocked

What rom you are using & what rom you want to use.

i am using the offical Miui 11.0.1 (QFKINXM) and i want to keep using it but with the magisk

Top Liked Posts