[TWRP][3.4.0-10][raphael]Off/Unoff TWRP for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro (Stable)

Search This thread

jbbandos

May 26, 2010
Brussels
I've just flashed MIUI 12.5. After that, the only way to have a working recovery is to use "fastboo boot twrp-3.5.2_9-0-raphael.img". If I flash the recovery and do a "fastboot oem reboot-recovery" or equivalent, I won't get prompted for the decryption password, and trying to "install" or use the file manager only shows encrypted folders. I tried TWRP versions 3.5.2.9, 3.4.0-10, 3.3.1-32 and 3.3.1-25 and all now behave the same way. It is almost as if some step is being missed if I boot into TWRP "normally" .
If I go to advanced->decrypt users, I can see that there is a user "Xspace(999)" that isn't decrypted and for which none of my passwords will work. :(
Also, flashing magisk breaks boot. I need to go to fastboot, boot into recovery, and flash miui 12.5 again so it will boot.

Last edited:

Ry Chy®

Jan 2, 2012
Same problem here. I have to flash boot.img from Miui 12.5 to avoid bootloop after magisk install, and twrp will be overwritten after reboot

Toni Suwanto

May 9, 2012
I've just flashed MIUI 12.5. After that, the only way to have a working recovery is to use "fastboo boot twrp-3.5.2_9-0-raphael.img". If I flash the recovery and do a "fastboot oem reboot-recovery" or equivalent, I won't get prompted for the decryption password, and trying to "install" or use the file manager only shows encrypted folders. I tried TWRP versions 3.5.2.9, 3.4.0-10, 3.3.1-32 and 3.3.1-25 and all now behave the same way. It is almost as if some step is being missed if I boot into TWRP "normally" .
If I go to advanced->decrypt users, I can see that there is a user "Xspace(999)" that isn't decrypted and for which none of my passwords will work. :(
Also, flashing magisk breaks boot. I need to go to fastboot, boot into recovery, and flash miui 12.5 again so it will boot.
None custom recovery supported MIUI 12.5 A11 encryption for now

spiou

Jul 20, 2007
Paris
Same problem here. I have to flash boot.img from Miui 12.5 to avoid bootloop after magisk install, and twrp will be overwritten after reboot
Hi, did you try to install Magisk by flashing the modified boot.img (not from TWRP) ? Is it working with this method or Magisk is just incompatible with this android 11 stock rom ?

sfairmm

Nov 25, 2018
São Paulo
Hi guys,

For me this TWRP works fine.
I flash Eu Rom 12.5, after Magisk, DEF and to finish I install TWRP again. Format data before reboot and everything works perfectly.

Thanks!

droident

Dec 23, 2010
Redmi K20 Pro
I was able to install magisk fine over a clean install of MIUI 12.5 but haven't yet tried TWRP. You might have modules that are incompatible if you're updating; in which case you'll need to disable them to get rid of the bootloops. See this thread.

jijishthomas

Jun 4, 2013
Pathanamthitta
hello, I'd installed the official twrp and the tried to boot into recovery then installed pixel experience in my k20pro. After that when i try to reboot into recovery, the phone is stuck at fastboot screen. I've installed this unofficial version of twrp, then also the same. i can boot into recovery only by typing fastboot boot recovery
also phone gets stuck @ fastboot screen when i try to boot into recovery, i cannot change from that screen!
any idea to fix this recovery issue?

Reactions: astroboye

ajbash007

Feb 27, 2018
Kanpur, India
Yesterday i switch back to miui 12.5.1 in my k20 pro from pixel experience. I just wiped everything and flashed latest miui firmware dedicated for my device.. with magisk.zip..

Everything is working fine.. But i can't open my custom recovery.. Vol up + power is also goin into fastboot mode. Any fixes ??

pio80

Apr 28, 2015
Features:
- Decryption Works
- Backup works
- Wipes Work
- Vibration have some problems
- Android Q Support
- Fastboot boot support
- compatibility.zip error fixed
- raphaelin supported
- Remember that the unofficial builds are always more updated of the official builds
- Android 11 Decryption )

Can We expect some update regarding Android 12 Decryption? At this moment we have to format data again and again...

spiou

Jul 20, 2007
Paris
New TWRP is out!
I just flashed it (I am on 12.5.1.0 EU) and TWRP does not ask for password so my data partition is not decrypted.
Any suggestion ?
According to the changelog decryption with Android 11 is now supported...

Top Liked Posts