[TWRP][3.4.0-10][raphael]Off/Unoff TWRP for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro (Stable)

Search This thread

Valvoja

Jun 19, 2018
magisk and twrp

Hello, I'm about to unlock my Mi 9T Pro (QFKEUXM) running android 10 (Q) and MIUI 11.0.3.0 Stable. I want root, but I've gotten some feedback that TWRPs or/and magisk don't work. Will the latest TWRP
(TWRP 3.3.1-25 Unofficial by mauronofrio) work? And magisk 20.1?

Reactions: ethaniel

doctorpectol

Nov 24, 2013
Hello, I'm about to unlock my Mi 9T Pro (QFKEUXM) running android 10 (Q) and MIUI 11.0.3.0 Stable. I want root, but I've gotten some feedback that TWRPs or/and magisk don't work. Will the latest TWRP

(TWRP 3.3.1-25 Unofficial by mauronofrio) work? And magisk 20.1?
Yes and yes

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

HANGMAN82

Oct 19, 2007
please help i hanged on TWRP 3.3.1-13 every time i update to TWRP 3.3.1-25 then restart i go back to 3.3.1.13 i tried ti install orange recovery without no luck

doctorpectol

Nov 24, 2013
please help i hanged on TWRP 3.3.1-13 every time i update to TWRP 3.3.1-25 then restart i go back to 3.3.1.13 i tried ti install orange recovery without no luck
Do you usually use Xiaomi.eu? In fact, xiaomi.Eu includes in its Rom the v13 of the Mauronofrio recovery. That is to say whenever you install Xiaomi.eu you will have version 13 of the Mauronofrio revive again. I don't understand why you can't install the orange zip from v13 of Mauronofrio. It can be done without problems, in fact I just did it to try. a greeting

Enviado desde mi Redmi K20 Pro mediante Tapatalk

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
What does DM verity encrypter do?
I honestly only GUESS that it fixes the following issue. When you wipe data, even with the "use rm -rf" option, your internal storage is unreadable and not decryptable.
Since wiping of data should remove everything but /data/media one should think the encryption would stay intact if you remove other folders.
@droident: nice to see an AnySoftKeyboard user, right?

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Reactions: Kevindiepenmaat

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
My device bootlops after installing this twrp
Any help ? Im on xiaomi eu stuck on bootloop, updated from latest officail via twrp unofficial
I had that many times. Was always a matter with the data partition.

A fastboot ROM is the best to go to. Flash with MiFlash or the sh file from Mac/Linux.

Use "flash_all" or in MiFlash use the option to also erase userdata. That is important.

However, never lock your bootloader unless you absolutely know what you're doing and where your device came from. Might brick.

From there the best way I figured was:

- fastboot flash recovery
- go into it with Vol+
- Wipe - format data - type 'yes'
- reboot to recovery
- flash fw and vendor (two zips from https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/#download) 11.0.1.0 global
- reboot to recovery
- put ROM on it and flash it without wiping anything else
- reboot to recovery
- flash gapps if needed

Boot into system. After first boot, flash Magisk.

Maybe one does not need to reboot recovery but I did after every zip.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bonito77

Top Liked Posts