[TWRP][3.4.0-10][raphael]Off/Unoff TWRP for Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro/Redmi K20 Pro (Stable)

Search This thread

adioph

May 12, 2005
after installing twrp, I am able to enter it from fastboot but not using power+volume up button, please help. thanks

Last edited:

bexo92

Apr 10, 2017
Hi. I am currently on official twrp and I want to install unofficial -25 version. How can I do this? Can I simply fastboot flash over the official version?

bexo92

Apr 10, 2017

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
please can you help me , how i do it and install magisk without need to reset factory my phone

Is your Bootloader locked?

If yes, then the answer seems incorrect and you WILL LOSE YOUR DATA in the process of unlocking.

But as you wrote you want to install Magisk and not unlock your bootloader the answer is also correct: By flashing Magisk you will not reset anything IF YOU ARE ALREADY UNLOCKED.

The steps are

1. unlock your bootloader
2. flash recovery from Fastboot
3. boot into recovery and install Magisk.zip

Done.

r.a.y.8

Oct 20, 2016
Is your Bootloader locked?

If yes, then the answer seems incorrect and you WILL LOSE YOUR DATA in the process of unlocking.

But as you wrote you want to install Magisk and not unlock your bootloader the answer is also correct: By flashing Magisk you will not reset anything IF YOU ARE ALREADY UNLOCKED.

The steps are

1. unlock your bootloader
2. flash recovery from Fastboot
3. boot into recovery and install Magisk.zip

Done.

my bootloader is unlocked

What rom you are using & what rom you want to use.

i am using the offical Miui 11.0.1 (QFKINXM) and i want to keep using it but with the magisk

5i1v3rStorm

Jun 30, 2011
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 8 Pro
my bootloader is unlocked

i am using the offical Miui 11.0.1 (QFKINXM) and i want to keep using it but with the magisk

Search for "topjohnwu releases Magisk", you'll find Magisk20.1.zip. Download the zip to your phone's download folder.
You need a PC/Mac with fastboot. There are plenty tutorials on how to get it.

Reboot your device with button "Vol -" pressed. When you see the fastboot logo, you can flash the recovery.

Download the recovery to your PC. In a terminal, go to the folder you've downloaded TWRP to. Then type "fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-25-****.img" (I can't recall the exact filename just now)

After that reboot your device again, this time with "Vol +" pressed. It'll boot into the recovery. From there choose "Install", select Magisk.zip and reboot your phone afterwards.

Edit: you won't be able to install OTA's as far as I am concerned. I'd prefer to get the OTA from XDA. Magisk and stock recovery is a pain, especially if you don't have an A/B device which K20Pro isn't.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts