[TWRP][3.4.0-14][instantnoodle]Unofficial TWRP for OnePlus 8/8 Pro Unified(Stable)

FreshlyBaked 420

Nov 10, 2014
Kamloops
I assumed newest Samsung phones came with A11 as they keep more up to date than OnePlus. It seems Samsung has in the last few weeks only begun to roll out A11, so just like us, TWRP only works on A10.. I've pretty much abandoned hope for A11 TWRP anytime in the near future, if ever. It was great while it lasted! Too bad A10 isn't supported any longer for the 8 series. I may go back to Lineage 17 (A10) which I hope is still supported. I have had lineage on some older manufacturer adandoned phones and it is super.
Don't give up. Follow progress in the Slack group linked in the thread. Devs are working hard. As mentioned earlier a test build was released for the Pixel 5, I believe I read the Ginkgo device has been written as well.

jaggillararla

Mar 27, 2015
Don't give up. Follow progress in the Slack group linked in the thread. Devs are working hard. As mentioned earlier a test build was released for the Pixel 5, I believe I read the Ginkgo device has been written as well.
Thank you 420 for the hope (me from oneplus 7 pro) and I don't wanna update my android without twrp. I need da twrp