• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

General TWRP 3.5.1 for Mi 11 Ultra

Search This thread

RheinPirat

File uploaded 25 day ago ?
You can rescan it... same result..

1620849190684.png

But why should be an exe needed for TWRP? I never saw an official TWRP release which used an exe.

I think we should wait for a official release from TeamWin. This is fishy

Reactions: veimus

Mauk80

Jan 10, 2011
Of course not, otherwise, why is such a complex instruction?
Honestly the majority of it is just getting you ready to be able to fastboot, unlock bootloader etc and the last two steps is flashing the recovery with this tool that I can read/understand.

I'm pretty sure you can just flash it direct with fastboot, i'm tempted to just fastboot boot recovery recovery.img and see what happens.

RheinPirat

Damn nobody took the leap to try?? 😂😂 Still discussing about it?

It's just we don't have recovery roms otherwise I had tried already.
Maybe not every one use a *.exe from an unknown source to install TWRP? Like I said before, for all my phones in the past, there was NEVER a *.exe need for TWRP. Think about it. Or maybe you are a professional who can reverse engineer the exe and let us know what the exe really does... do u?

*justintime*

Dec 20, 2008
Xiaomi Mi 11
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
Maybe not every oneuse a *.exe from an unknown source to install TWRP? Like I said before, for all my phones in the past, there was NEVER a *.exe need for TWRP. Think about it. Or maybe you are a professional who can reverse engineer the exe and let us know what the exe really does... do u?
I have run the exe and translated it with Google lens.
To me its just an AIO tool to easily flash Twrp.... Just like there is xiaomitool V2.

Run it on a virtual machine and you are fine I guess....

Last edited:

shaman91

Apr 12, 2005
Honestly the majority of it is just getting you ready to be able to fastboot, unlock bootloader etc and the last two steps is flashing the recovery with this tool that I can read/understand.

I'm pretty sure you can just flash it direct with fastboot, i'm tempted to just fastboot boot recovery recovery.img and see what happens.
This device has a / b sections. There is somewhat differently organized memory markup. It is impossible to flash old ways. FastBoot Flash Recovery Recovery.img does not work and will not work.
Sorry for my bad english.

shaman91

Apr 12, 2005
Maybe not, but on my past a/b devices it was no problem to first fastboot boot into recovery and then flash the recovery from within the booted one...
Why does the author make a very difficult way if there is a simple and famous old one?
Probably because old does not work!
FastBoot Flash Recovery does not work

I have this device. I checked. Old way does not work.
Need Onekey Inject.

raimondomartire

Nov 9, 2005
Salerno
Guys this twrp isn't in standard TWRP format. Android image kitchen don't decompile this. In fact author of this recovery have is exe file to inject this twrp in our smartphone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Done. You can see blow!
    TWRP Recovery Installation:
    You should turn off Antivirus software

1. Before starting the process, the bootloader must be unlocked (bootloader unlock)
    2. Install the Xiaomi USB drivers
    3. Settings - Additional settings - Enable Usb debugging from the developer options.
    4. Download the attached files.
    5. Extract it from zip and copy it to C: directory (zip password: vutruonghainam)
    6. Double click the file "残 芯 专用 TWRPRecovery 刷 入 工具 Win 版 V2.0 " in 1 file.
    7. Select file TWRP you moved to C like step 1 in picture below.
    8. Turn off your phone and put it into fastboot mode by holding down the volume down and power keys.
    9. Connect your phone in fastboot mode to your computer.
    10. Click on the flash button marked like step 2 in picture below.
    11. Your phone will boot up in TWRP.

P/s: This TWRP is a one-time install. So after you have exiting TWRP, it will return to the original recovery. To make TWRP permanent, change the language to English from the language selection, you can use the TWRP / Advanced / Onekey Inject TWRP option.

IMG_20210514_184415.png

Features:
    - ADB Sideload is running
    - Data decryption works
    - Debug works

Special thanks for HiddeNKinG at miuiturkiye.net
    Maybe not every oneuse a *.exe from an unknown source to install TWRP? Like I said before, for all my phones in the past, there was NEVER a *.exe need for TWRP. Think about it. Or maybe you are a professional who can reverse engineer the exe and let us know what the exe really does... do u?
    I have run the exe and translated it with Google lens.
    To me its just an AIO tool to easily flash Twrp.... Just like there is xiaomitool V2.

Run it on a virtual machine and you are fine I guess....
    Haha there is no bugs
    Yes there is.
    You can't click on colour scheme setting , it crashes
    Backup and reset setting crashes
    There's no google certification

EU developers took it off their site.
    Maybe not, but on my past a/b devices it was no problem to first fastboot boot into recovery and then flash the recovery from within the booted one...
    Why does the author make a very difficult way if there is a simple and famous old one?
    Probably because old does not work!
    FastBoot Flash Recovery does not work

I have this device. I checked. Old way does not work.
    Need Onekey Inject.