[TWRP][3.5.2_10][Billie]TWRP for Oneplus Nord N10 5G [BETA]

Search This thread

Pawemix

Jul 25, 2016
Successfully flashed your TWRP_3.5.1_2100 on my device. My sd card (FAT32 partition) appears to be visible and readable, which is nice (it's a SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC A1 btw). Doing nothing more with it for now as I have no need. Thanks!

gaww

Oct 4, 2010
Asheville, NC
Successfully flashed your TWRP_3.5.1_2100 on my device. My sd card (FAT32 partition) appears to be visible and readable, which is nice (it's a SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC A1 btw). Doing nothing more with it for now as I have no need. Thanks!
Was anything done with this recently? I had tried it weeks ago and it wouldn't see the SD. I have a SD similar (same company) to yours.

• Sad
Reactions: Pawemix

lbsilva

Nov 24, 2017
lbraganca.pt
OnePlus X
Xiaomi Mi A2
What are the downsides of making root permanent pls?
The only downside that I know of is that most phone brands void the warranty if you root your phone.

FROM WHAT I READ (and don't take my word for it as I'm not 100% sure of this), OnePlus does not void the warranty if you root the phone, the community is actually root-friendly and this is the main reason I stick to OP devices.

Reactions: Pawemix

TheDon13

Oct 9, 2010
The only downside that I know of is that most phone brands void the warranty if you root your phone.

FROM WHAT I READ (and don't take my word for it as I'm not 100% sure of this), OnePlus does not void the warranty if you root the phone, the community is actually root-friendly and this is the main reason I stick to OP devices.
That works fine for me. Sometimes one loses root anyway, either accidentally or on purpose! ;)

EduardoA3677

Mar 24, 2021
Redmi Note 8
OnePlus Nord N10 5G
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/

BUGS

-sdcard

Install guide
boot into bootloader
in bootloader type in:
Code:
fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img

Important notes
-DON'T WIPE OR FORMAT SYSTEM AND VENDOR PARTITIONS
-do not use fastboot boot otherwise you will not have touch

TWRP_3.5.2_10-1
TWRP_3.5.1_2100
TWRP_3.5.1-2050
TWRP_3.5.1_10-2000
TWRP_3.4.0_sdcard_fixed-1950
TWRP_3.4.0_1900

SOURCE

TWRP: https://github.com/EduardoA3677/device_oneplus_billie_twrp
Updated

mustangtim49

May 20, 2011
Sea of Tranquility, Moon
Just a little information, what warranty do you really ever have? In most cases, the idiots doing the warranty have no clue what a bootloader is, let alone if it's locked or not. As far as Metro goes, there is no warranty. If you buy device insurance, doesn't matter if rooted, but then again, you're paying pretty much full price for your deductible. Don't be a wuss, root your phone! Hey, did any of you check each other out? Kinda weird, most of us on this thread joined XDA back in the mid 2000's, I saw at least one of you had Nexus devices, as did I. The question is how did we end up with this crappy phone being members of this website 10+ years?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

BUGS

-sdcard

Install guide
    boot into bootloader
    in bootloader type in:
    Code:
    fastboot flash recovery TWRP.img

Important notes
    -DON'T WIPE OR FORMAT SYSTEM AND VENDOR PARTITIONS
    -do not use fastboot boot otherwise you will not have touch

TWRP_3.5.2_10-1
    TWRP_3.5.1_2100
    TWRP_3.5.1-2050
    TWRP_3.5.1_10-2000
    TWRP_3.4.0_sdcard_fixed-1950
    TWRP_3.4.0_1900

SOURCE

TWRP: https://github.com/EduardoA3677/device_oneplus_billie_twrp
    CHANGELOGS

- adapted for oxygenos 11
    - fixed bugs and fstab changes
    swipe to unlock didn't work
    This error will be solved in the next version that is currently in the testing phase, it was possible to install roms with this new twrp that I will launch this week
    What is strange to me is that It says product_name - "lito" when i boot to fastboot. Even though I have a Glo BE86AA.
    They're all lito. That's the specific design of phone.

BE86AA is just the firmware version.
    Be2025 is model version for the metrobytmobile device.
    @EduardoA3677, I forked your TWRP device project on GitHub and made modifications to get it working on billie8/billie8t devices. If you can find the time to give it a quick look, I'd be willing to test. The dtb, Image.gz, and recoverydtbo are from the stock OnePlusN10Oxygen_14.O.37_OTA_0370_all.
    I've got a BE2028 running the global rom (11.0.8.BE86AA) a working recovery is all thats needed to make things like Lineage work so this device can continue to get the updates(and not just security updates) since OP has abandoned em.

I'd be willing to test any built things you have.