twrp-3.6.1_11-1_gta4xlwifi para galaxy tab s6 lite ONEUI ONLY

Search This thread

Linux4

Recognized Developer
You do it your way and I'll do it mine. I DON'T LIKE LOS RECOVERY!! And I DO NEED the backup option, thank you very much.

Recovery was never meant to access /data partition and do backups like this.
Ever thought about looking around seeing all the shiny new userspace backup solutions out there? Seems like you're stuck somewhere in 2016.

I guess you neglected to read the post that tells you how to keep LOS from re-encrypting the data partition. I DON'T WANT IT ENCRYPTED!! I have been using Android devices for close to a decade without encryption and have NEVER had a problem. I have a belt. I don't need suspenders too. (And LOS when it was Cyanogenmod.)

Good luck then. You will neither get support from my side nor anyone over at official lineageos, even if your issue might not be related to decryption at all.
And yes there are in fact various issues you can run into from decrypting, but whatever, you seem to be thinking you know everything better anyway.

To everyone looking at this: I AM NOT SUPPORTING THIS RECOVERY AND USING IT *WILL* CAUSE ISSUES EVENTUALLY. YOU WILL GET NO SUPPORT FROM MY SIDE, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

Stelios333

Jun 3, 2022
If someone still wants to disable permanently encryption on THIS device (SM-P610/SM-P615):
  1. Flash twrp and boot into it.
  2. Mount vendor partition (using mount option).
  3. Open terminal and remount vendor as read-write by using "mount -o remount,rw /vendor"
  4. Disable automatic re-encrypion with "sed -e s/,fileencryption=aes-256-xts//g -i /vendor/etc/fstab.exynos9611".
  5. Factory reset using wipe option.
  6. Boot into system.
Note: That will not survive a LOS update. To make it survive create an addon.d script.
Tested on my SM-P615. (I can now install LOS OTA updates and backup. Mindthegapps still not working)

Linux4

Recognized Developer
If someone still wants to disable permanently encryption on THIS device (SM-P610/SM-P615):
  3. Open terminal and remount vendor as read-write by using "mount -o remount,rw /vendor"
  4. Disable automatic re-encrypion with "sed -e s/,fileencryption=aes-256-xts//g -i /vendor/etc/fstab.exynos9611".
  6. Boot into system.
Note: That will not survive a LOS update. To make it survive create an addon.d script.
Tested on my SM-P615. (I can now install LOS OTA updates and backup. Mindthegapps still not working)

1. There's no reason to do so (if you want backups please stop being stuck in 2016 and do it properly).

2. You will get NO support for ANY (even unrelated!) issues from me anymore.​

Reactions: Stelios333

ARIES4RR

Aug 29, 2021
to install kali linux nethunter with twrp on

galaxy tab s6 lite if it works

and magisk works

Last edited:

Stelios333

Jun 3, 2022
IMPORTANT:
Do not download this version of twrp or any other version on this tablet (SM-P615/P610). LineageOS updates will not be installed correctly, it has many bugs, like failing to mount system_ext and there is no good reason to decrypt your data, which is required to do for backup many other things. Use lineageos recovery for updates and wiping and an app (not a recovery) to backup your data. I personaly use alpha backup pro.

old_fart

Dec 8, 2011
it never rains here
twrp-3.4.0-0-gta4xlwif

twrp-3.4.0-3-gta4xlwifi

this versions does work

Hi,
The link on mediafire points to no files. If you have them, can you please put them back up ?
thanks.

ARIES4RR

Aug 29, 2021
I now have the tab a8 2021

and I don't have the twrp of the tab s6 lite

found this version on the internet

that the same one that I put

the tab a8 2021 the twrp if it works fine

but it's not official

i wish it was official

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    twrp-3.6.1_11-1_gta4xlwifi

Descarga

en tar

;):)
    Plzz make for LTE variant
    6. Boot into system.

1. There's no reason to do so (if you want backups please stop being stuck in 2016 and do it properly).

2. You will get NO support for ANY (even unrelated!) issues from me anymore.​