General [SHARED][RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.7.0_12 for VEUX/PEUX

Search This thread

arraki

Hello everyone, one user under the nickname yurxxl from the site 4 PDA, at my request, will assemble a recovery for us, it was his assembly that I posted in the topic.
He finally managed to defeat the decryption of the data section.Now the recovery normally decrypts this section.
I allowed myself to add a little bit from myself:now recovery can also flash/backup/and restore logical partitions, as well as vendor_boot
Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-34-59.png
Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-35-03.png
Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-35-21.png
Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-35-55.png
Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-52-58.png
Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-53-13.png
Download:
GOOGLE DRIVE
Installation method:
put in fastboot mode with the command
fastboot flash boot (the name of the recovery).img

Снимок экрана (20).png
Or in recovery, who has the old version installed, flash it to the "boot" section

Recovery for firmware on 12 android and customs based on them

Kernel Source: prebuilt stock generic kernel image

⚠️ "Attention this TWRP comes prepatched with Magisk and root your device on installation"

Last edited:

AI_Synex

Jan 11, 2021
Is this official? And what method can I use to load it on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G?

Is this official? And what method can I use to load it on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G?
The title says it is for Veux. Your device is Peux. Not sure if you can use it without problems. OP will have to confirm on this.

If you still want to try, first you will need to unlock your bootloader (Xiaomi offers an unlock tool with instructions).
Then you need to download a "minimal ADB and Fastboot" command pack along with Android ADB drivers to your windows PC.
Copy the file twrp12.img from OP into the same directory as the ADB tool and open a command prompt there.
Then you'll have to boot your phone into fastboot mode, connect it to the PC and type ".\fastboot flash boot twrp12.img" (without the quotes).
Reboot into recovery mode so it can protect itself, otherwise your operating system will reinstall the original recovery.

That's about it you should be good to go with your new TWRP.

Last edited:

arraki

This is of course an unofficial recovery. This recovery is suitable for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and Poco X4 Pro 5G,both of them have the codename VEUX,and PEUX,is the codename of the Indian version,which is called Redmi Note 11 Pro + 5G .Why the Chinese made such a mess is unclear. I corrected the name of the topic. The installation method was written in the post

Reactions: dreccon
This is of course an unofficial recovery. This recovery is suitable for Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G and Poco X4 Pro 5G,both of them have the codename VEUX,and PEUX,is the codename of the Indian version,which is called Redmi Note 11 Pro + 5G .Why the Chinese made such a mess is unclear. I corrected the name of the topic. The installation method was written in the post
Thank you for clarifying

arraki

Reactions: 64robi and dreccon

walek75

Jan 16, 2009
I have a problem. TWRP boots fine but touch screen doesn't work.
Using adb shell, I can decrypt the filesystem (twrp decrypt my_pin), install some add-on (twrp install ....), etc. What should I do to make touch screen to work properly?
I have Redmi Note 11 pro 5G (VEUX) with MIUI 13.0.2 (SKCEUXM)

Last edited:

super_sonic

Jan 17, 2010
Using adb shell, I can decrypt the filesystem (twrp decrypt my_pin), install some add-on (twrp install ....), etc. What should I do to make touch screen to work properly?
If you flash stock vendor_boot.img, TWRP will be ok again.

czkb

May 7, 2019
had the same issue, after a few reboots in the os then going in recovery, it started working.

Fendonacci

Nov 25, 2022
can i use this to install global rom, and then Install Future Updates over OTA?
and could restore my data? (just one time Switch?)
im currently on redmi Note 11 Pro 5g EU/eea/DE.
thanks in advance

EddyXTrucks

Dec 13, 2012
Sony Xperia 1 III
Hello,
I have some problems trying to install the recovery. Firstly when I try the direct approach ¨fastboot flash boot (recovery.img)¨ the device enters in a boot loop, even if I try to reboot into recovery the error says ¨(Status read failed No such device)¨ or (Too many links).
I tried to just boot into the TWRP.img and it fails to boot and the message says ¨(Too many links)¨.
Anyone has a solution/guide for this?

Reactions: Vaderihg

arraki

Hello,
I have some problems trying to install the recovery. Firstly when I try the direct approach ¨fastboot flash boot (recovery.img)¨ the device enters in a boot loop, even if I try to reboot into recovery the error says ¨(Status read failed No such device)¨ or (Too many links).
I tried to just boot into the TWRP.img and it fails to boot and the message says ¨(Too many links)¨.
Anyone has a solution/guide for this?
To be honest, I didn't understand anything from the message. I have stitched the recovery a lot of times, sometimes several times a day, and everything is fine. You're doing something wrong.

thimprfct

hi, a few mins ago, I installed this great unofficial twrp for veux + it's working quite fine. decryption works! backups can be made, real good work!
what I miss is, that my device shows up as an mtp device on my pc...
until then, this task can be achieved by adb pull/adb push.

meliodas_100

Dec 1, 2022
Hello everyone, one user under the nickname yurxxl from the site 4 PDA, at my request, will assemble a recovery for us, it was his assembly that I posted in the topic.
He finally managed to defeat the decryption of the data section.Now the recovery normally decrypts this section.
I allowed myself to add a little bit from myself:now recovery can also flash/backup/and restore logical partitions, as well as vendor_boot
Download:
Installation method:
fastboot flash boot twrp12.img
My device is Redmi note 11 pro+ 5G 2201116SI
At first when i flashed the twrp12.img I got the touch error so i tried a different version in this thread i tried boot.img from this link = "https://github.com/xiaomi-sm6375-devs/LineageOS_veux/releases/tag/20221003" i got stuck into the bootloop but after now that i have reinstalled the xiaomi rom.

Could you give me precise instructions for the fix for the twrp touch problem cause i seem to get stuck on a bootloop twice now.

I think i am gonna need precise instructions on how to install the Twrp recovery(And avoid the touch error).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-34-59.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-35-03.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-35-21.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-35-55.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-52-58.png
    Screenshot_2022-11-19-17-53-13.png
    Download:
    GOOGLE DRIVE
    Installation method:
    fastboot flash boot (the name of the recovery).img

Снимок экрана (20).png
    Or in recovery, who has the old version installed, flash it to the "boot" section

Recovery for firmware on 12 android and customs based on them

Kernel Source: prebuilt stock generic kernel image

⚠️ "Attention this TWRP comes prepatched with Magisk and root your device on installation"
    Yes, the recovery is quite working, I flashed the stock firmware, and custom, and separately super.img. The backup does fine, but I have the firmware now xiaomi.eu 13.0.4, and I have a problem with recovery on it, although I found a solution
    By the way, the work on the recovery is still ongoing
    If you flash stock vendor_boot.img, TWRP will be ok again.
    hi, with miui.eu 13.0.9.0 wifi don t work, all ok with 13.0.7.0 on xiaomi redmi note 11 pro 5g