• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Twrp and magisk manager

Search This thread

anoydebnath

Nov 7, 2017
OnePlus 7 Pro
What is the twrp for this rom. And how i can flash this twrp and install magisk manager.

Plz bro help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210415-202638.jpg
    Screenshot_20210415-202638.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 43

greyblue9

Aug 20, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
OnePlus 7
Does that mean more problems with future android versions?
I hate to say it, but I fear so. Also the change from physical partitions to dynamic--everything in "super" partition including system(/_a/_b) partition(s)--is another change that's makes the TeamWin guys' job harder. It means the Linux kernel can no longer even mount the filesystem, so it's a big adjustment. Wish I could put a positive spin on it. Makes one appreciate the options we *do* have more, at least!

Reactions: mzahs

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there twrp for android 11 at all for any device? If no, what is the main reason?
    Problem is decryption - it'a being worked on and there has been some limited success.
    Does that mean more problems with future android versions?
    I hate to say it, but I fear so. Also the change from physical partitions to dynamic--everything in "super" partition including system(/_a/_b) partition(s)--is another change that's makes the TeamWin guys' job harder. It means the Linux kernel can no longer even mount the filesystem, so it's a big adjustment. Wish I could put a positive spin on it. Makes one appreciate the options we *do* have more, at least!