A. If you are on OOS 10
I. If you are on OOS 10.3.0, OB4, or higher
- Reboot to fastboot mode. Boot to TWRP using the following command:
fastboot boot twrp-3.3.1-18-enchilada-Q-mauronofrio.img
- Flash TWRP installer zip. Reboot to recovery.
- Flash lastest Magisk. Reboot.
II. If you are on OOS 10.0.0, 10.0.1, OB1, OB2, or OB3
- Flash OOS 10.3.0 zip or OB4 or higher via local upgrade. Reboot normally. If you are in open beta, keep in mind that your data will be wiped when you update to stable.
- Follow method I.
B. If you're coming from OOS 9.0.9 with TWRP and Magisk already installed, and you want to update to OOS 10
- Make sure you are currently on the latest TWRP and Magisk. Uninstall all your Magisk modules, but not Magisk itself. Reboot.
- Open Magisk Manager. Click Uninstall > Restore Images. Do not reboot yet.
- Install full OOS update zip file using Local upgrade. Wait until the installation is finished. This might take a while, but you can use your phone normally while it's installing in the background. Do not reboot yet, or else you'll have to follow section A. above.
- Open Magisk Manager. Download and install TWRP Retention Script module. Do not reboot yet.
- In Magisk Manager main screen, click Install > Install > Install to Inactive Slot. Reboot
Note: If this method somehow fails for you, follow section A since you are already on OOS 10 after following this method.
C. If you're on OOS 10, and want to apply OTA without losing TWRP, Magisk, and all data
- Follow section B.
D. If you're on OOS 9.0.8 and below, and you want to update to OOS 10 without losing TWRP, Magisk, and all data
- Update to OOS 9.0.9 first. Follow section B, but instead of flashing OOS 10 zip, use OOS 9.0.9 zip in local upgrade.
- Repeat section B. but this time, flash OOS 10 zip via local upgrade.