• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Twrp boot loop

Search This thread

Sajid1500

Oct 14, 2021
I patched twrp img with magisk and then ran fastboot flash boot "patched file" in fastboot mode. Now, whenever and however I start my system I get only the twrp menu. My device is Lenovo tab 4 8(tb-8504f)

suraj123

Sep 21, 2011
re flash the ROM. dont flash the magisk or twrp after it. you will be saved.
you can use twrp via adb boot twrpxx.img So flashing it not needed.
Magisk installation has now become trickier simply flashing via recovery won't work

Sajid1500

Oct 14, 2021
Re-flash tablet's Stock ROM to get rid off of all modifications you applied so far. :)
hello thanks for replying. Could you provide me with the official rom. I've found one but not sure how reliable it is. I also in the twrp menu installed the patched twrp image from sd card to boot. After rebooting I again get the twrp menu but the file is not being show in sdcard anymore.

Sajid1500

Oct 14, 2021
re flash the ROM. dont flash the magisk or twrp after it. you will be saved.
you can use twrp via adb boot twrpxx.img So flashing it not needed.
Magisk installation has now become trickier simply flashing via recovery won't work
I also in the twrp menu installed the patched twrp image from sd card to boot. After rebooting I again get the twrp menu but the file is not being show in sdcard anymore. Does this include what you've refused me to do so? And can u pls provide me the official link?